Music that makes you dumb

shar

If you're a fan of "Muse is rock for clever people" (like me :musesign:) then feast your eyes on this:

musicthatmakesyoudum2bla.png

Sorry the image is so large:(

We scored fairly well in the 1156ish range, leaving us in the upper average range.:nerd:

Pwoper work, I'd say:D

I know its been discussed, but do you think that it takes a fair amount of intellectuality to "get" Muse?

This is just nonsense, there's no way of measuring this. Muse are not "rock for clever people." Muse are a pop band, yes a fairly technical pop band, but you certainly don't need to be clever to enjoy them (or even understand them.)

Sorry guys...:$ For some clarification, these are SAT scores measuring lowest on the left and highest on the right. Looks it we did come in a little lower than that band... *cough*Radiohead*cough* :LOL:

This is just nonsense, there's no way of measuring this. Muse are not "rock for clever people." Muse are a pop band, yes a fairly technical pop band, but you certainly don't need to be clever to enjoy them (or even understand them.)

Nah they're a rock band.

Also I like how classic rock is low on the list.

I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION

But some of it makes no sense. Oasis more 'intelligent' than Queen? U2 more so than Pink Floyd or RATM? What is the scale at the top even measuring? I feel like much more explanation is needed here.

Why would RATM be "more intelligent" than U2?

Not sure why LP are considered more mentally demanding than Metallica. At least, more than Metallica's first four/five releases- St Anger would probably take some serious brain disengagement to enjoy.

I don't think you understand how these things work.

All this does is demonstrate that students who both: a) listen to Muse, and b) attend any one of an unspecified subset of colleges, tend to have slightly higher than average SAT scores.

It's a joke, the entire point is that it proves nothing. I have no idea why people aren't getting this.