Where are your insults, did Gem make your tail go between your legs, seems the fire has become a few embers.....i knew you would all cool off.

Gem hasn't warned me? Nor have I had any other warnings for flaming you. You seem to be trying to get me to insult you just to attempt to get me banned.

I only fight what I feel threatened by, and the odd ''fucking noob'' ''lol idiot''

Well then shall I point out the figurative knives that have been stuck in you over the past couple of days. None of us are particularly well disposed to you now, and coming up with humorless retorts is not helping you. Either start fighting or stop so you don't become any more behind than you are now.

DISCLAIMER: all people and places mentioned are fictional. And resemblance to real people and places is coincidental.

this is the story of a thread

and what should be left for dead

a guy thought he was hot

but was flamed cuz he was not

he acted like a saint

as if the flames couldn't touch him

I watched

as he slowly burned to nothin

and the weird thing was

he could've just walked out

but he sat burning because

he didn't have a doubt

that he was right

and everyone else was wrong

cuz he pretended not to fight

he thought the fight was won

Well then shall I point out the figurative knives that have been stuck in you over the past couple of days. None of us are particularly well disposed to you now, and coming up with humorless retorts is not helping you. Either start fighting or stop so you don't become any more behind than you are now.

DISCLAIMER: all people and places mentioned are fictional. And resemblance to real people and places is coincidental.

this is the story of a thread

and what should be left for dead

a guy thought he was hot

but was flamed cuz he was not

he acted like a saint

as if the flames couldn't touch him

I watched

as he slowly burned to nothin

and the weird thing was

he could've just walked out

but he sat burning because

he didn't have a doubt

that he was right

and everyone else was wrong

cuz he pretended not to fight

he thought the fight was won

:LOL: Fernando I love you. (In the non homo erotic way!)

what the fuck tom? after all your begging and pleading are you just trying to get banned again? we're getting reports saying this sort of shit nearly got people sacked last time how hard is it to put an image in

tags instead of if you must. but really this kind of thing has no place in a ultimate pickup thread. next time i have to deal with a problem you've caused you're going straight back to banned.

I'm sorry, honestly, I didn't think the image was NSFW at all else it would have been spoilered. I thought it was just some lego-style people lying ontop of each other.

I think it will be safer if I just stop posting images at all.

Regardless of that you know you weren't contributing to the topic and you were just being an idiot, why do that when you know that we've just let you back? If you're not going to make a contribution to the area in a constructive way and you're just going to cause us problems then there is no point you being here!

Regardless of that you know you weren't contributing to the topic and you were just being an idiot, why do that when you know that we've just let you back? If you're not going to make a contribution to the area in a constructive way and you're just going to cause us problems then there is no point you being here!

I have made several constructive cotributions already in the short time I have been back. I have been thanked for my advice on several occasions already.

If you look back in this thread you will see it got seriously de-railed by a totally off-topic immature argument that was absolutely nothing to do with me (and went on at length un-moderated). I posted off topic, but it was in reply to an off topic post.

I have no problem not posting pictures, and it was my idiotic mistake to post a silly picture, but it was not my fault the thread had gone off topic, and I think your comments regarding this are unfounded.

Archived