Help with Muse wallpaper for Android

SourceNRG

Ok, so bear with me here! Please realize I am a complete techno-moron, so here goes....I am having to get a new phone as my old one keeps randomly turning itself on/off, freezing up/etc etc. Am going from Android MyTouch to same model, as it is a free swap through T Mobile. At any rate, my old wallpaper was something I had gotten through...???Twitter...or..?? Can't remember....that had come though I thought official Muse channels, that was the T2L album art. Now I can't find where I got that from...guess I didn't save the e-mail or the tweet or wherever the heck I got it! Did anyone else get that? Where might I find that so I can have it on my new phone....I miss all the pretty colors...LOL!! :);)

Thanks in advance for any help!

wut

You just need the T2L art?

Sorry!---I know that wasn't very clear. Yep, it was the album art for T2L.....so yes, that's what I need...thanks Fabri!!!

I looked at my old phone, and it was sent as an app/wallpaper on December 6 or 7, 2013....I think from this board, or Muse twitter, or something??? SO wish I had saved wherever it was originally sent from...but I seem to remember the download for the phone was from someplace like that....was it here on these boards?? My damn memory....oy!!!!

Thank you so much!!! :) Also---was able to go to T-Mobile today, and they were actually able to successfully get that off my old phone and onto my new phone, so I do have that original app I was looking for.....however, it is a bit different than the album artwork in the link, so may play around with that too. :) Thanks again!!!