2014.04.12 & 2014.04.19 - Coachella Festival, Indio CA, US

supralover23

So it looks like Muse won't be live streaming.

They're on the line-up for the Coachella YouTube stream tomorrow night at 7:45 p.m. Pacific and it's only for 30 minutes. Guess it's just going to be edited with a couple songs. Bummer. :(

That said, I hope everyone who can be there in person has a fun fabulous time and that the set rocks.

So it looks like Muse won't be live streaming.

They're on the line-up for the Coachella YouTube stream tomorrow night at 7:45 p.m. Pacific and it's only for 30 minutes. Guess it's just going to be edited with a couple songs. Bummer. :(

That said, I hope everyone who can be there in person has a fun fabulous time and that the set rocks.

Oh really? :( I gathered differently from the faster louder site (not sure if its okay to post links so I will refrain from now).

Oh really? :( I gathered differently from the faster louder site (not sure if its okay to post links so I will refrain from now).

I suppose there could be a mistake on the schedule. I'm just going by what's on the official Coachella YouTube page. Queens of the Stone Age are scheduled for right now and they're streaming right now. According to that schedule, Skrillex will be streaming when Muse are performing.

Well I loved it. The setlist was a little short but it's a festival so that's to be expected. Loved hearing Animals, one of my favorites from the new album so I'm glad they played it. Yes Please Agitated was good too (eta I thought it was agitated but I don't either of them that well so I wasn't sure) Great to hear B&H again, definitely one of my favorites.

During Starlight Matt jumped down and was walking by the barriers but I think it was unexpected cause the mic sounded like it was cutting out. Plus Dom and Chris were laughing and at one point Chris was talking to someone on the side and he laughed and said "No". :LOL:

The crowd was dead last night during OutKast but they seemed more alive tonight. Although being so close to the front I was surprised how calm my area was.

Edited by vilandra21

Anybody going to Coachella Weekend 2?

Im going solo. Leaving from Los Angeles early Thursday 4am and coming back Sunday evening around 7pm. I have 2 spots in my car if anyone needs a ride. Im also car camping and have room for 2-3 people to camp in my spot.

Im a huge Muse fan. Have been to four of their concerts. Buenos Aires (U2 360 tour), Rock in Rio, MSG NY, and Izod Center NJ.

Im 32, originally from Brazil. Would be cool to meet up with a group of Muse fans in the California desert.

I was right in front of Matt about 6 rows back in the audience. It was a really hard show to watch, to be honest. Matt's voice was destroyed and the wind and sand was really horrible - the video doesn't capture how nasty it was. You could hear Matt was coughing between songs.

That said, people who weren't familiar with the band still had a blast. The Lithium cover got the crowd jumping around early. I also think B&H really opened peoples' eyes, Matt killed it on the piano solo.

I guess I'll comment here since the Sexyplane thread won't be reopened in a while. the weekend 2 set started about 7 or 8 minutes late if I remember correctly from the clock, and ended ~7 minutes early. pretty good 11 song setlist. KOC got the crowd going immediately. they could and should have played a couple more songs though. Lithium would have been one of those songs as it was in the original setlist :(

_MG_8367_zps338f6082.jpg

probably mentioned in the chat, but Matt was singing the lower registers of the songs again. I have to give him credit for attempting to belt the final Survival falsetto (didn't sound bad). Matt making us sing Happy birthday to Kate was the worst :indiff:https://twitter.com/PolytheneLucy/status/457804312043716608

overall, I'm glad I got to see them after over a year since my last Muse gig, but this probably was not worth the 12+ hour wait under the hot sun :facemelt:

I guess I'll comment here since the Sexyplane thread won't be reopened in a while. the weekend 2 set started about 7 or 8 minutes late if I remember correctly from the clock, and ended ~7 minutes early. pretty good 11 song setlist. KOC got the crowd going immediately. they could and should have played a couple more songs though. Lithium would have been one of those songs as it was in the original setlist :(

_MG_8367_zps338f6082.jpg

probably mentioned in the chat, but Matt was singing the lower registers of the songs again. I have to give him credit for attempting to belt the final Survival falsetto (didn't sound bad). Matt making us sing Happy birthday to Kate was the worst :indiff:https://twitter.com/PolytheneLucy/status/457804312043716608

overall, I'm glad I got to see them after over a year since my last Muse gig, but this probably was not worth the 12+ hour wait under the hot sun :facemelt:

We can't read your tweets as they're private.

I don't see what's so bad about someone getting a crowd to sing happy birthday to their fiancée (I assume they're still not married yet)