Top 5 performances you want proshots of

Hat

Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption) (Saitama 2013) (In Full)

Futurism (Zepp 2013)

City Of Delusion (Wembley 2007)

Dead Star (Monterrey 2008)

Stockholm Syndrome/Agitated/Yes Please (Helsinki 2013)

I Belong To You (Any gig)

Citizen Erased (Atlanta 2004):p

1. Ruled by Secrecy (SECC)

2. Futurism (Zepp)

3. Supremacy (Cologne)

4. Redemption

5. Micro Cuts (Montreal)

Something like that. I'd wish they just play RBS again, it sounded pretty good at SECC last year.

Of all great performances we've never had proshot of, why Supremacy (Cologne) which we already have the audio from, and got several great proshots of already and Redemption which we do already have?

Of all great performances we've never had proshot of, why Supremacy (Cologne) which we already have the audio from, and got several great proshots of already and Redemption which we do already have?

I couldn't actually get a full list of 5 songs so I just put Supremacy in it. Redemption doesn't have the first part.

EDIT: Vocals in Supremacy Cologne sound far better than they do nowadays (they still sound great, but at Cologne he definitely aced it)

We don't have pro audio of that Supremacy, and all other proshots are not as cool as that performance (it being the first and everything). Crowd was silent too and didn't know what to expect, and I also think it was the best vocal performance of it.

We don't have full Redemption either

We don't have pro audio of that Supremacy, and all other proshots are not as cool as that performance (it being the first and everything). Crowd was silent too and didn't know what to expect, and I also think it was the best vocal performance of it.

We don't have full Redemption either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMlErts_fQU

Isn't this the one? Yes, it was damn awesome at the time, but I must disagree with it being the best vocal performance. He's a bit flat both during the verse and some falsetto parts.

I'm not too bothered about the pro-shot of that performance, this video has always sufficed for me:

Nice 1080p etc.

Having said that I do think it is the best performance of the song... there's something about the way he used to sing the "Su" bit in "Supremacy" in that version that I especially like (or maybe I'm just associating it with the thrill I got the first time I heard it :erm: ). Also he holds most of the notes for longer than he does now.

Why so many requests for RBS at Glasgow? And so many songs we've seen pro shots for in the past. Soon enough people will be requesting USoE.

Mine would go along the lines of:-

The Groove - V festival 04

Can't take my eyes off you - Japan

Eternally Missed - Reading 02

Crying Shame - Earls Court 04

Futurism - Zepp

Why so many requests for RBS at Glasgow? And so many songs we've seen pro shots for in the past. Soon enough people will be requesting USoE.

Have you listened to it?

Also, most of the performances in these lists are there because they're somehow special. Matt hitting his face with the guitar, singing something properly for once or doing something in the original key. Maybe you should check out the performances before commenting.

1. RBS from Glasgow. Ultimate version of my fav Muse song :supersad:

2. Futurism from the Zepp.

3. City of Delusion from...Denver? (The one where Matt held the A4 in the last chorus).

4. Showbiz from Eden 2006.

5. Assassin from Isle of Wight 2007.

I'd quite like to see a performance of SFA and Muscle Museum from 2006/2007 too, and it's a shame they didn't try Madness once in its original key.