Which album to start with Muse

musetrip

I just started about 1 year ago listeing to muse. Yes Im a newbie, maybe like your friend soon! :)

It was kind of an accident that I found out about them, actually Im listening to punkrock stuff... Whatever, the first album I heard was Absolution, that blew me away.

After this I got The Resistance, which is one of my favorite albums ever.

After this two I wanted more and tried BH&R, which is good as well but not like the first two I heard. Then it happens that I got OoS and Showbiz and... if you believe or not, I cant get into OoS. I dont know why, maybe I have to hear it more often but at the moment I like Showbiz much more.

At the end i would suggest to start definitely with Absolution.

I think its a good one if you are not used to those kind of music (dont know what you friend normaly likes)...

I just started about 1 year ago listeing to muse. Yes Im a newbie, maybe like your friend soon! :)

It was kind of an accident that I found out about them, actually Im listening to punkrock stuff... Whatever, the first album I heard was Absolution, that blew me away.

After this I got The Resistance, which is one of my favorite albums ever.

After this two I wanted more and tried BH&R, which is good as well but not like the first two I heard. Then it happens that I got OoS and Showbiz and... if you believe or not, I cant get into OoS. I dont know why, maybe I have to hear it more often but at the moment I like Showbiz much more.

At the end i would suggest to start definitely with Absolution.

I think its a good one if you are not used to those kind of music (dont know what you friend normaly likes)...

On my first listen through of OoS I thought it was the weirdest thing I had ever listened to, but somehow I couldn't stop listening. I guess it just clicks with you after a while. It helps watching live performances of their songs, that's how I originally got into Muse at all.

Thx every one,

I took OoS... and I did a 'mixtape' of my favorite songs (from showbiz to absolution: the period I really used to follow muse).

winter holiday will start soon in Japan, I guess I will get feedbacks in January, and will let you know of course !!.

ps: to answer one question above: she is into a lot of different bands (boris, mass of the fermenting dreags, toe, tokyo jihen) but all japanese !...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...