• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 6:33 PM, Jobby said:

I think they’ll keep tradition and have it be an old live performance but I’d be surprised if it doesn’t come with some kind of wee tease involved.

Love them to stitch a tiny audio clip onto the end or in a hidden link somewhere…

I'll second that...
It'll be Zepp or Montreaux or something from the Psycho Clubtour or Showbiz from the last RAH gig...

But I don't believe in a tease for new stuff.

Edited by blubb0r

• 11 months later...

Usually we get a present every Christmas. A live recording of a song in audio or video, in great quality. Have a look at the members page! There was no such last year, but Matt posted a short clip of Won‘t stand down on Instagram, so we said this was the present.. 

Well there was no Christmas Present last Year.

And We never got the complete Tokyo Zepp 2013 Gig, that was promised by Muse Management either.

They are not interested in the Fans, all talk no walk.

Happy making a great living, off the back of Three talented Musicians.

All the best, Sharky.

One Song as a Christmas Present may impress You, but it won't get My Money back from those shisters at Warner Music.

Muse are a great Band, but Muse Management have been found wanting, when this Fan is in trouble with Warner Music.

Warner Music owe Me Money, but will not refund in full for returned damaged/incorrect Muse items.

they are a disgrace to Customer Service, but I have no choice but to buy from Warner Music, if I want to buy Muse Music in the future.

I do not have the financial funds to take them to Court, as First contact between a Solicitor and Warner Music would cost Me between £900-£1000, and the Solicitor recommended I not proceed, as the debt was less than £100.

You all have to acceptl accept that Muse Management will not help You, if this happens to You.

I feel sorry for any Muse fan who has to go through Months of total aggro, and being lied to by Warner Music.

Muse Fans Ask Yourself 'how would I feel if this happened to Me'?.

Sharky.