So we should see this in the next day or two. What are we thinking? I would guess an Algorithm pro shot from RAH, or BITM from the same show. Or both.

Don’t think there were any cameras there fwir, other than the phones used for the live stream

I was thinking it might be the Drones World Tour film they showed in the cinema

Nah can’t see them giving something that big away

I was thinking it might be the Drones World Tour film they showed in the cinema

Be quite something to open my inbox and have an entire 90 minute movie in my inbox.

Bet it'll be Hysteria again as that seems to be the most regular present. :chuckle: Although tbf, the version on the Drones Tour with the Vulistamen riff was really good.

Mega. And almost as good is the bit of Matt chat at either end of it.

BTW anyone else get a second of white(ish) noise at the end of the file? It's on the .wav, not sure about the .mp3. Might want to turn the volume down a bit after the song ends, just in case! :eek:

Edited to add: weird, only getting that noise burst when playing in VLC, where it says the file's 4:44 long. On everything else it says the file length is 4:43 and there's no unexpected noises. :)

Edited by Citizen Crazed

That's pretty cool.

Just makes one wonder how difficult it would be for Muse to announce at each gig, "Here's an old tune that most of you might not recognize but we love playing it and we hope you'll love it too. Here goes..."

Cue Easily, Glorious, Dead Star... whatever.

<ceases beating dead horse for the time being>

Edited by Nigel_Tufnel

That's pretty cool.

Just makes one wonder how difficult it would be for Muse to announce at each gig, "Here's an old tune that most of you might not recognize but we love playing it and we hope you'll love it too. Here goes..."

Because they love the songs they play every night as well, and they love it when they see people enjoying them

If they love playing the same 20 or so songs over the course of a year-long tour, then that's their prerogative of course. Sounds monotonous as hell to me. God forbid they should remind/inform fans that they have a back catalogue.

<officially ceases beating the dead horse this time>

Merry Christmas, Musers!

If they love playing the same 20 or so songs over the course of a year-long tour, then that's their prerogative of course. Sounds monotonous as hell to me. God forbid they should remind/inform fans that they have a back catalogue.

Is that not the same thing we do though? If I look back through all the ‘perfect setlists’ I’ve done over the years, it’s amazing how little they vary on the whole, unless there’s a theme-based one. We all have our favourites, I just think sometimes we can slip into thinking our favourites are their’s and they’re repressing them or something.

Matt loves stuff like Easily and The Groove, sure, but he loves TIRO, Uprising, Starlight, PIB and Knights as well and he’ll obvs opt for the ones he knows the majority of the audience comes for.