Being a bit of a tech noob but when I 'save page as' and add .mp3 extension on my mac the songs don't seem to play :erm: I'm probs missing something obvious, lol. Wanna add them to my iPod and listen to all the Muse Xmas presents we've had :xmas:

UPDATE: I just used Firefox instead of crappy Safari and it worked, lol.

Edited by hyper_chondriac_muser

Let's rank, fuck it:

Glorious + Showbiz @ Shepherd's Bush Empire (2017)

Futurism @ Zepp (2014)

Megalomania @ Royal Albert Hall (2011)

Dead Star @ V Festival + Fury @ Royal Albert Hall (2008)

City Of Delusion @ Birmingham NEC (2006)

Supremacy + Falling Down @ Unipol Arena (2012)

Fury @ Sydney Entertainment Centre (2007)

Agitated @ Barrowland Ballroom (2015)

Uprising + Citizen Erased @ Wembley Stadium (2010)

MK Ultra @ Palasport Olimpico (2009)

Fury @ Montreux Jazz Festival (2016)

Hysteria @ Earls Court (2005)

Hysteria @ Eden Project (2013)

I'm sure this is missing Unintended from Wembley 07? It was a vid, I think we got it in 07 or 08 – I remember that and CoD were my fave presents for a long time :happy: But this year's, Futurism and Fury at RAH are standouts for me <33

The way the crowd sing the first 'They make mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' is so fucking amazing. I was about 0.000637% of that :awesome:.

Was one of my most anticipated moments before the gig, probs #1 actually. You knew going in that was a line people had been waiting 11+ years to sing along to again. That, and the first “controlling my feelings fooor too long” were always gonna be ultra satisfying. Surreal for me.

giphy.gif

literally me

I imagine the whole SBE structure quaking from the power of a thousand of people screaming that refrain.

Pretty much tbh :chuckle: this vid’s maybe the best I’ve found for representing what it sounded like to be there

That big “self-destructiooooooon” before the second chorus got it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nB53F2vsaU

Edit: that person’s got a great one for MM as well, which actually probs got the best reaction of the night imo. The surge and sing-along for the first chorus was fucking unreal.

Edited by Jobby

Pretty much tbh :chuckle: this vid’s maybe the best I’ve found for representing what it sounded like to be there

That big “self-destructiooooooon” before the second chorus got it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nB53F2vsaU

Edit: that person’s got a great one for MM as well, which actually probs got the best reaction of the night imo. The surge and sing-along for the first chorus was fucking unreal.

giphy.gif

So jelly.

My God, amazing to look back on those videos from that night. Still hard to believe I actually was there.

The moment that stand out the most for me is definitely the insane scream from the crowd when Assassin started and the first word: "WAAAAAAAAAR !!!!!!".

Other moments on top of my head:

First Dead Star chorus.

All of Muscle Museum (had not expected that to be so amazing live at all. The singing along was immense).

Crowd singing the bass intro of Easily.

First Showbiz chorus.

Riff outros after New Born. Remember my neck being totally knackered halfway through but I didn't stop. :unsure:

The choruses of Sing For Absolution. Absolutely magical and my second fav moment of the night.

Plug In Baby just in general. So happy they played it and the reaction was fantastic despite being "a hit song" of the set.

I know I'm super late to the party but I'm massively concerned by the fact that I definitely didn't get an e-mail with it this year... to whom do I whinge about this?

Also, thrilled about it being Glorious and Showbiz, but NO EASILY?! IT WAS ITS FIRST AND LIKELY ONLY PERFORMANCE (and I wasn't there for it), FFS! Having said this, it does make me hopeful that a full pro (at least audio) release might become available one day...

I can 100% confirm that if you don't get the xmas emails you don't get any special presale codes that aren't on the Members page, and if they do the "legacy" ticket lottery again for future gigs, you don't get that, either.

It's worth being concerned over if you're thinking about future gigs.

And I never found any way to fix it, or anyone to contact about it.

Don't they have the rest of every concert lying around somewhere? :chuckle:

I have to say I personally prefer the 2006 recording of Showbiz, but I'm sure for the people who were there in the 2017 show(s), the new one must be something really special. You lucky people. :happy: