will I be chastised if I give this a 'meh'?

Also, what happened to the usual Christmas artwork competition?

will I be chastised if I give this a 'meh'?

Also, what happened to the usual Christmas artwork competition?

Third Fury we've got and this time they didn't even bother with the video. Good quality tho, the vocals are a bit muffeled tho.

That would involve me believing they're going to release the Drones thing. :chuckle:

But no, I wouldn't get my hopes up for this gig to surface; it's the Zepp pt 2 in more ways than one.

The band has a huge history of saying they'll play songs, or release things, etc in the moment just to shut people up, unfortunately.

We never got videos for Falling Down + Supremacy @ Bologna iirc either tbf, so it's not unprecedented.

But, yeah, another performance of Fury that's not really any better or different to the ones we already have...

Can't wait to play the Sydney '07, RAH '08 and Montreux '16 versions consecutively in order on loop for 1 hour to see in Christmas day!!!1

(in fairness, this is better than last year's, and at least it's not one of the big singles)

EDIT: forgot about the '08 Gran Rex version too - happy days!

No video makes me think they didn't record that gig like they told us.

The Montreux Jazz Festival records ALL of the gigs and the footage is part of Unesco's world heritage. The recording exists but I'm pretty sure it's not up to Muse to release it.

Can't wait to play the Sydney '07, RAH '08 and Montreux '16 versions consecutively in order on loop for 1 hour to see in Christmas day!!!1

(in fairness, this is better than last year's, and at least it's not one of the big singles)

EDIT: forgot about the '08 Gran Rex version too - happy days!

Didn't we get Futurism last year?

I think it's a good present, but given what else is out there and unseen by us, it's not as great as it could've been

Pleased nonetheless though. I don't think anything will ever compare to 2013's gift regarding let downs

Fury is a better song than Agitated :$

Miles better, but when there's nothing special about the Fury performance then what's the point y'know? I know for me at least, if I wanna listen to (or watch) Fury, I'll just go to any other version from the last 9 years that sounds exactly the same but better.

I mean, at least with Agitated it was filmed in a small club and we didn't already have many pro-shots of the modern version.

This is great. Is a wonderful present. But i'm going to be greedy and ask for more. Maybe that Montreux show was one of the best ever done by the band.

The Montreux Jazz Festival records ALL of the gigs and the footage is part of Unesco's world heritage. The recording exists but I'm pretty sure it's not up to Muse to release it.

This is very interesting, UNESCO rocks.