Just got the email with the Christmas present… What album is the song agitated from?

It was a B-side... from the Uno single I think? It was also included on the Random 1-8 compilation and a live version was on Hullabaloo.

My present finally came. How many bands send their fans a gift each Christmas...as far as I know.. MUSE. Thanks!

There's already a pro-shot of Uno from Werchter, right? And we got Futurism last Christmas. I'd like to see a pro-shot of Hyper Music, The Groove, Muscle Museum or Fury from the Psycho tour as we haven't had decent ones of those in a while (unless there's some I'm forgetting). We already had a couple of pro-shots of Agitated from T2L tour I believe, but it was cool to see it in good quality and in such a cool venue. At least they didn't give us Starlight or something :chuckle:

There's already a pro-shot of Uno from Werchter, right? And we got Futurism last Christmas. I'd like to see a pro-shot of Hyper Music, The Groove, Muscle Museum or Fury from the Psycho tour as we haven't had decent ones of those in a while (unless there's some I'm forgetting). We already had a couple of pro-shots of Agitated from T2L tour I believe, but it was cool to see it in good quality and in such a cool venue. At least they didn't give us Starlight or something :chuckle:

There is a proshot of The Groove at one of the festivals this year (lvc i think), but we desperately need a Muscle Museum proshot (we desperately need Muscle Museum in the sets full stop, being the first song a lot of us older fans heard :rolleyes: ). They cut Hyper Music out of the Mayan ( dammit).

Starlight would have been awful, i have about a hundred bootlegs of that song :p

There is a proshot of The Groove at one of the festivals this year (lvc i think), but we desperately need a Muscle Museum proshot (we desperately need Muscle Museum in the sets full stop, being the first song a lot of us older fans heard :rolleyes: ). They cut Hyper Music out of the Mayan ( dammit).

Starlight would have been awful, i have about a hundred bootlegs of that song :p

lvc? Where can I find this proshot?

I would dearly love a pro-shot of MM; the song changed quite a bit over the years, and it would be nice to hear the audio without it being completely swamped by the audience. :chuckle:

So, it's the time of the year again.

What will we get?

I still hope for the Fury Pro-Shot from the Cologne Gloria gig. But I'll guess we'll get the Madness Pro-Shot from the Drones World Tour as we've already seen it.