I know what remastered means, and so do you. A lot if things get remastered when they're released to the public after some time, but people don't start labeling them remastered cause of some color correction or what not, cause It's a really minor thing. I don't remember anyone giving the rah megalomania clip the label "remastered" even though it had been mastered like 3-4 years earlier. The point is that some people make it out as they did a grand remaster on the video and I still don't understand where did the term cone into use this time.

But we're not talking about the amount of work that has been done. We're talking about the fact that you don't seem to think mastering original material again(without the involvement of the first, old master) is "remastering". At least that's what you said.

No idea what you're saying with the Megalomania argument. Are you saying that it was mastered 3-4 years earlier...and then again for the christmas present? Why was it mastered 3-4 years earlier and for what?

But we're not talking about the amount of work that has been done. We're talking about the fact that you don't seem to think mastering original material again(without the involvement of the first, old master) is "remastering". At least that's what you said.

No idea what you're saying with the Megalomania argument. Are you saying that it was mastered 3-4 years earlier...and then again for the christmas present? Why was it mastered 3-4 years earlier and for what?

I understand that mastering an old master again is remastering and that's the literal meaning of it. But maybe you people are talking about the audio in which case, as I have mentioned earlier, I agree, as the audio does sound very good.

Well, we've had Fury and the behind the sceenes clip showcased some footage that at least gave me the impression that they have shot and edited the whole gig. Don't know why they didn't release it though, probably cause they had released haarp earlier that year.

Well, we've had Fury and the behind the sceenes clip showcased some footage that at least gave me the impression that they have shot and edited the whole gig. Don't know why they didn't release it though, probably cause they had released haarp earlier that year.

But if they had shot and edited the whole gig(probably more likely that they just edited the song they released but anyway), what makes you say it was REmastered? What has pointed towards the fact that they redid anything for the xmas present if it had already been edited years earlier?

But if they had shot and edited the whole gig(probably more likely that they just edited the song they released but anyway), what makes you say it was REmastered? What has pointed towards the fact that they redid anything for the xmas present if it had already been edited years earlier?

The same question can be applied to this year's Christmas present. What exactly indicates that it has been retreated in any way, video or audio? The audio does sound very good, and as you already pointed out: people were talking about the audio all along - my bad - which might have been remastered.

The same question can be applied to this year's Christmas present. What exactly indicates that it has been retreated in any way, video or audio? The audio does sound very good, and as you already pointed out: people were talking about the audio all along - my bad - which might have been remastered.

But in the case of the Hysteria performance, we have something to compare to. In the case of Megalomania, we don't.

So no, the same question can't be applied.

But in the case of the Hysteria performance, we have something to compare to. In the case of Megalomania, we don't.

So no, the same question can't be applied.

Oh come on, the Hysteria video is a leaked mess, obviously not intended to be that way and not the source material.

I was gonna say "followed by" but tbh I can't really think of any other gig I really want. I guess some of the ones from the BH&R tour when they went crazy with the setlists.

What proshot live footage/audio people want might not be a bad subject for a thread, actually (though it is kinda tied up with the "what do people want for christmas presents" stuff...)