Yeah, I'm sure with just a few shopping days left that this was just put out to SUBTLY REMIND people that there dvd is out (and it's really sweet!) :D ...Or atleast that's what I got from watching it because the annotation in the top corner for the first 30 seconds may as well have read 'pls buy dvd, we're so seriously guyz'

"Early Christmas present for everyone"

That means boardies will get something special.

No it doesn't. What is it with musers and drawing conclusion out of nothing and stating it as facts?

It's likely that it will happen though.

No it doesn't. What is it with musers and drawing conclusion out of nothing and stating it as facts?

It's likely that it will happen though.

Yeah I should have said imo, I didn't mean to sound peremptory. The fact they precised "for everyone" lets me think insiders will get smth else, though. ;)

I'd settle for Map and WubWub from Rome to be honest. THE DREAM is Dead Star or something else interesting from Coventry, but that's just my internal bias really...

We already have DS from Warchild in the Bank of Muse. If is something out of Rome, (what i doubt) i'll go with B&H and US from the arenas.

Wembley '10 and Zepp will be in the store in the future (at least i think so).

We already have DS from Warchild in the Bank of Muse. If is something out of Rome, (what i doubt) i'll go with B&H and US from the arenas.

Wembley '10 and Zepp will be in the store in the future (at least i think so).

I wouldn't put it past them to release something that's (basically) out there already again, though. Didn't Bank of Muse also feature highlights such as Exogen III from Tokyo, which was broadcast in full and can be found with a quick search on youtube?

I wouldn't put it past them to release something that's (basically) out there already again, though. Didn't Bank of Muse also feature highlights such as Exogen III from Tokyo, which was broadcast in full and can be found with a quick search on youtube?

I don't think it has exo iii

I don't think it has exo iii

Whoops. Didn't mean to post this twice. Tapatalk is weird.

Edited by tdrunner95