Anyone else dissappointed that Muse might just do two gigs 2014?

Marusken

Just read an interview that Rolling Stone did with Matt, December 2nd.

One of the questions were:

You're headed to Australia soon. Are those the final dates of the tour or are you going to add more?

Matts response:

No, that's the end of the tour. Actually, having said that, next year we might do one festival in the US and one festival maybe in Europe. That's about it. There might be two concerts next year, but in terms of the tour with all the production and everything, that will pretty much be done in December.

Makes me worried that they might not do the promised and awaited gig in Sweden early 2014. Been checking Muse's twitter, this website and the Facebook feed pretty much every day waiting for them to release the new tour dates. I'm guessing that if they're gonna do a festival in Europe it's not gonna be in Sweden :(

Anyone else that finds it dissappointing? And is there any other swedish fans on here waiting for them to come back to Sweden?

This also explains why he's trying to grow facial hair. He doesn't want Matt recognizing him and cancelling the gig on the spot.

So is Sippe actually a he? I've always been wondering about that since i started hanging out in these forums. I thought it (Sorry for calling he/she it) was a female because of the pictures and the name, though it being a unisex name it confuses me more.

So is Sippe actually a he? I've always been wondering about that since i started hanging out in these forums. I thought it (Sorry for calling he/she it) was a female because of the pictures and the name, though it being a unisex name it confuses me more.

Sippe is an it.

Yeah it seems to be a recurring thing for people to confuse the gender of the Swedes around here.