Muse – Live At Rome Olympic Stadium To Be Released On DVD & Blu-Ray

KirkBot

I have my ticket for a Thursday screening and tbf, from a cinematic view, the Rome film does look pretty awesome. Its certainly crisper than most BBC broadcasts from festivals and sounds pretty decent as well, even if lack of MOTP/LS/SS/Unsus is still annoying.

I like Hullabaloo's editing as it does feel more intense and insane, like the period at the time, but if they tried that on a 4K screen it probably would cause extreme epilepsy.

Can't wait to see it on Thursday :D The footage so far looks amazing but it'll just feel wrong not to have Unsustainable. I'll be one of those people who waits til the end of the credits to see if there's any hidden footage in a desperate last hope of seeing it, lol. I know it won't be there, but they might have had a miraculous change of heart, lol.

Just got back from the Sheffield screening. I took my Dad, he was buzzing when we left, much more than me, but I thought it was awesome. What the fuck were they doing cutting after the intro? Very weird and distracting. Overall, an experience i'm thankful for.

Am I the only one who's excited for the CD/DVD release primarily because it'll be the first time they've released an official recording of Knights of Cydonia WITH the Man with a Harmonica intro? It was in the film, so I reeeally hope it's included on the CD.

Yeah but I'm not talking about watching a proshot, I'm talking about being able to have the song on my iPhone and listen to it in the car. I know I could download a video off Youtube and rip the audio, but I'm one of those people who likes having official versions of stuff (because of quality, not piracy laws).

On a side note: When you live in the desert and drive through the mountains like I do, Knights of Cydonia is just about the most epic thing you can possibly listen to while driving.