Ticket help for Nashville show

hogaddict

I bought two GA tickets for the Nashville show coming up this week in the fan presale. I have my receipt and credit card that I used. Just making sure what to do when I get down there. Do I need to go to will call to get tickets or just get in the GA line? Thanks for any advice.

No, I got them on tix@musictoday.com on the Muse member presale that they give you the code for here. It does say on the receipt to go to will call but some say just get in line with your receipt and credit card you used. I guess I'll go to will call to make sure. Don't want to have any problems after standing in line all day my only concern. That would suck.

No, I got them on tix@musictoday.com on the Muse member presale that they give you the code for here. It does say on the receipt to go to will call but some say just get in line with your receipt and credit card you used. I guess I'll go to will call to make sure. Don't want to have any problems after standing in line all day my only concern. That would suck.

You will get actual tickets that you pick up at Will Call. Go ahead and get in line when you get there. Venues are different as far as when the box office opens, and what time Will Call tix become available. You will probably have to show the box office your ID and credit card used to purchase. Just explain to people in line you have to leave for a minute to go to the box office. I'm sure they'll understand, and you won't be the only one! Have fun! :)

I don't know why I said ticketmaster, lol. I got my tix the same place. I'm going to will call with my receipt and photo Id.