48 HR Merch Sale

KirkBot

I'd probably pay for more stuff if it was lower.

I should start making badly printed bootlegs. Like the broccoli one.

I'd definitely pay more for stuff if it was decent quality and decent size.

I don't know if this goes for worldwide, but the Love Police t-shirts I've bought on tour here in Australia have been getting progressively worse and worse in quality, and the sizes are both inaccurate and inadequate.

I always buy the largest size available, but due to my height and build it usually looks like a skin-tight mid-riff top. Not my kind of look.

When you start making bootlegs, make them in my size and let me know!

Seriously, there are no bootleg shirts at the gigs in US (or in every country that isn't italy)? I thought everyone had those.

there are, and they are bad. my friend was debating over buying one, then she noticed the MUES typo :LOL:

and 10% off is nothing :noey: I'll wait for a holiday sale, assuming I won't be charged customs for shirts and accessories.

there are, and they are bad. my friend was debating over buying one, then she noticed the MUES typo :LOL:

and 10% off is nothing :noey: I'll wait for a holiday sale, assuming I won't be charged customs for shirts and accessories.

I'd actually buy a MUES t-shirt. Just for the lols. I should make a MUES (or THE MUES) t-shirt with the broccoli on.

• 3 weeks later...