Sippe could scare Jigsaw to death. You're a gay, Icelandic singer who's blind on one eye. Come on.

I reckon Jonsi could beat Sippe in a fight.

Bedroom Acoustics, Screenager, Animals? I guess...

Yes to Bedroom Acoustics and Screenager, but Animals isn't too tricky unless you try and sing at the same time. Even then, a bit of practice and you'll be fine.

TOADA?

Yes to Bedroom Acoustics and Screenager, but Animals isn't too tricky unless you try and sing at the same time. Even then, a bit of practice and you'll be fine.

Animals' solos are pretty tricky I guess, so I'd put that there as well.

What about Micro Cuts? I find it quite difficult (except the outro riff)

I guess the picking pattern for the verse is kinda hard to master...

Screenager and Bedroom acoustics are hard. If you play it exactly as the studio version, Hyper Music is quite hard too. Hoodoo as well is quite difficult.

The main riff of Hyper Music is a bitch. Bedroom Acoustics is pretty basic flamenco/fingerstyle stuff though, so if you play that style then it won't be hard. I suck at that style, I think pretty much every one who plays with a plectrum will suck at it. :LOL:

I just tried to learn the intro of Plug in Baby on my accoustic guitar because I don't have an electric one...

so what do you think, is it rather easy to play or would you consider it tricky? I'm not quite sure about that because I'm not playing guitar very good and found it quite tricky at the beginning...

I just tried to learn the intro of Plug in Baby on my accoustic guitar because I don't have an electric one...

so what do you think, is it rather easy to play or would you consider it tricky? I'm not quite sure about that because I'm not playing guitar very good and found it quite tricky at the beginning...

It must be pretty easy cos I can play it on acoustic..

• 1 month later...

I just finished learning knights of cydonia and it's not necessarily easy but it's extremely straight forward so all you need to do is play it over and over again until you get it. The hardest part is probably the hammer ons and pulls offs in some parts as well as the tremolo picking but I didn't worry too much about the picking until I got the actual notes down pat.