But the best part of HCM is the second half :(

Fine do it the other way around then HM into HCM.

The best part of HCM is the whole song. You need the soft part at the start with the rising guitar tone to lead in to the heavy part. So much emotion.

HM into HCM wouldn't work because the tempo is completely different.

Can we not mix the two HMs? HM is fine on it's own, and HCM is a masterpiece on it;s own. Let's not fuck with the masterpiece.

I'll never forget that first time I heard an early live hyper music. Oh the insanity on stage. So wish I could have seen there early performances in person.

I particularly enjoy the one where matt screams down the mic then just fucks off jumping to the other end of the stage :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oU-e1jja84

Edited by howardm93

The best part of HCM is the whole song. You need the soft part at the start with the rising guitar tone to lead in to the heavy part. So much emotion.

HM into HCM wouldn't work because the tempo is completely different.

Can we not mix the two HMs? HM is fine on it's own, and HCM is a masterpiece on it;s own. Let's not fuck with the masterpiece.

:kiss:

I'd be pretty disappointed if they only played seven songs...

Why 7 songs? :erm:

i was thinking no way would any anniversary shows be purely just b-sides and rarities in the setlists, there would be the mish mash of old and new so 7 songs would make sense, finishing with Starlight :LOL:

there is so much love for HTAILY, justifiably so, HCM would make a great end of main set closer - before we moved in to higher gear with encores. Recess would make a great opener for the main setlist or encore opener

Stagediving and crowdsurfing should be made mandatory for attendence.. that would be insane

Have they ever played HCM live in full before? MuseWiki only talks about the first and last live performances which were partial, and on youtube I only found these:

:facepalm:

The first one is obviously a combo of two sound files, the second being the end of SS at Earls Court 04.

As for the second one.... FABRI YOU GOT HCM YOU CUNT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But in all seriousness how could someone confuse Monty Jam with HCM... :LOL:

As you said according to Musewiki it's never been played live, probably because HCM came first, as the song suits the lyrics more, and they made it into HM and started playing that live instead.

The first one is obviously a combo of two sound files, the second being the end of SS at Earls Court 04.

As for the second one.... FABRI YOU GOT HCM YOU CUNT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But in all seriousness how could someone confuse Monty Jam with HCM... :LOL:

As you said according to Musewiki it's never been played live, probably because HCM came first, as the song suits the lyrics more, and they made it into HM and started playing that live instead.

I'm quite lucky huh :cool:

To be honest though, Monty Jam sounds a bit like something off Hullabaloo. That yt guy was still dumb though :LOL:

Glorious

Full Exo, no breaks (if that's cheating, then just Exo 3)

Dead Star (MC outro)

Take a Bow

Showbiz

Hyper Chondriac Music

Sing for Absolution

Honorable mentions: Assassin, Escape, Megalomania (organ), Unintended (Wembley 2007), Micro Cuts

Edited by sunnydelux