2013.11.30 - Perth Arena, Perth, Australia

ProblematiqueHurricane

Last Perth concert there were a couple of people organizing the line (with numbers on people's hands and stuff). Anyone know of something similar happening again? I believe there is two GA doors this time?

I don't even know where the line starts, I'm just going to get there early and try and work it out, would hate to line up in the wrong spot and get beaten to the rail!

I stalked the guys at Perth airport yesterday and got photo I have been dying to get since I was 14 :-)

They had just travelled for almost over 18 hours and were nice enough to stop for photos. Nicest blokes, was so stoked. Felt kinda bad cos a couple of chicks had got them gifts and I didn't even think of that !!!

The guys have always been very approachable and accommodating over the years.

The nicest band on the planet!

The only downside is that I don't think fans should broadcast on twitter for the universe to read where they're staying. I think Aussie fans would be more mature than that. Especially when they've been good enough to sign at airport for them. Keep it under wraps (use Direct Message) so that if you're lucky to meet them at hotel you can enjoy your moment without a cast of thousands around ;)

Good luck to those hoping to meet them :)