2013.12.04 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, Australia

Stewez26

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a clip of Matt saying "hello Adelaide!" or whatever it was he said (probably after Supremacy)? For the tour multicam I want a sequence of "g'day Sydney!" "good evening Melbourne!" etc and it would suck if Adelaide missed out :(

Or any footage from Adelaide really. Going by the lack of videos on youtube compared to the other gigs you'd think cameras were banned or something.

Or any footage from Adelaide really. Going by the lack of videos on youtube compared to the other gigs you'd think cameras were banned or something.

Gosh, in my seated bay I swear everyone filmed the entire gig, it's amazing there aren't many YouTube clips.

I have the second half of Madness if that helps (featuring lyric screw up) but other than that I didn't film anything, sorry!

Gosh, in my seated bay I swear everyone filmed the entire gig, it's amazing there aren't many YouTube clips.

I have the second half of Madness if that helps (featuring lyric screw up) but other than that I didn't film anything, sorry!

Yeah it's frustrating that only a very small percentage of what is filmed makes its way to youtube.

That's okay, I've found a clip I can use after searching the beginning/end of songs that are on youtube :D

• 3 years later...