Faster Louder interview with Chris!

clairbear

Speaking of family I read that youre pretty much the family man of the group. Whats been your most un-rockstar moment at home?

I had one today actually cleaning the barbeque. I had my sons birthday party, it was his birthday like three days ago and he had all his friends around, and I was in charge of barbeque duties. I was kind of enjoying flipping the burgers and chucking the sausages on, but then everythings cleared up and its time to scrape all that grease off the grill, and everything seems baked on. And it takes you like an hour to get all this gack off. And you sit there with oven cleaner, spraying it, and using a scourer, and thats when you think I thought I was a fucking rockstar [laughs].

:chuckle: I love that bit.

And I noticed Liam's video too! :awesome:

Nice interview! :happy: I love hearing from Chris!

I found this part pretty amusing:

The thing is, no matter what you do, theres always a bunch of people in the crowd that want to hear some crazy old B-side you cant remember how to play.

Guilty. :LOL:

Guilty +1

what was it that the Oracle said in The Matrix .. Know Thyself.

know thy old songs, theres enough vids of them out there ;)

Glad you guys enjoyed the interview! Chris is an incredibly nice guy.. He was super easy to talk to and you can tell he really enjoys everything about being in Muse :D
I spoke to you already on Reddit, but thanks again for this interview, it was a great read.

Also, if they finish the touring cycle early next year and don't decide to take a very long break, then we'll be getting new stuff sooner than we expected. On the other hand, they may wait until the end of 2014 to start writing new songs even if they're not touring.

I spoke to you already on Reddit, but thanks again for this interview, it was a great read.

Also, if they finish the touring cycle early next year and don't decide to take a very long break, then we'll be getting new stuff sooner than we expected. On the other hand, they may wait until the end of 2014 to start writing new songs even if they're not touring.

You're welcome, I really enjoyed the chat myself so I'm glad people enjoy reading it too! I think from what Chris was saying recording will start sooner rather than later, if they've already been talking about what direction they want to go next. Chris sounded excited about the future so my guess would be they'll be writing/recording mid next year :)

Glad you guys enjoyed the interview! Chris is an incredibly nice guy.. He was super easy to talk to and you can tell he really enjoys everything about being in Muse :D
I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to work out why you were speaking as if it was you that did the interview... then it clicked :chuckle:

Great interview, thanks!