Best sounding bootlegs

Hat

I only have Montpellier 2012 in FLAC from this tour, it sounds good (plus it's the first proper gig of the tour).

Best ones I have are Zenith 2004, National Forum (Tokyo) 2007, Royal Albert Hall 2008 and V Festival 2008 (I think it's in-ear mix)

Kueller will definitely provide a better answer

From this tour the best recording is E-Werk and the Saitama Arena, both FM, not confuse with the Saitama Arena video, the FM recording is near perfect and without hiss.

From the Resistance Tour, Madrid show was broadcasted almost in full, with great quality.

And one of my personal favourites is Helsinki 2003, with a set near Earl's Court but with better quality.

Hope this helps.

From this tour the best recording is E-Werk and the Saitama Arena, both FM, not confuse with the Saitama Arena video, the FM recording is near perfect and without hiss.

From the Resistance Tour, Madrid show was broadcasted almost in full, with great quality.

And one of my personal favourites is Helsinki 2003, with a set near Earl's Court but with better quality.

Hope this helps.

Link to the Madrid thing? :)

Out of the ones I have of the T2L tour, the 2nd night recording from Madison Square Garden is pretty great (and it includes Dead Star :awesome:)

Muse bootlegs link: http://www.musebootlegs.com/?p=torrents&pid=10&action=details&tid=1397

And if you just want to hear Dead Star, here's a multicam of it, using the audio from the above bootleg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6agYmCM5_U

Facebook video link:

(so US people like me can watch/listen too :p) Edited by TrebleRose689

Out of the ones I have of the TR tour, the 2nd night recording from Madison Square Garden is pretty great (and it includes Dead Star :awesome:)

T2L I think you mean? :chuckle:

I had so much fun making Dead Star that I'm slowly multicam-ing the whole gig...should be done by what, the end of the year? lol

T2L I think you mean? :chuckle:

I had so much fun making Dead Star that I'm slowly multicam-ing the whole gig...should be done by what, the end of the year? lol

Ah yes, duh :LOL: You did an amazing job with Dead Star! :D Can't wait to see the rest of the gig too! My friend has a pretty good UD video from the barrier. If you need any footage of the barrier walk, I can ask if you can use it :happy:

Guys, youtube videos don't really count...

But the audio they use, yes.

I found the audio of the Oakland gig in musebootlegs, is recorded by the wewantthecup user. I also found a FM transmission of the Saitama with Panic Station, Isolated System and Survival. No clue why they left out of the video.