What does Dom think of being a target for flying guitars?

Ekinox

First of all they're definitely not idiots, they're both very kind, intelligent people, and good friends of mine, thanks :)

They're both 16, and it would be safe to say that it's their way of bonding.

I think a lot of guys find it hard to hug or cuddle their friends due to fear of being labelled (and only society can be blamed for that) so it's kinda like their way of showing they care, if that makes sense. It's also an instinctual, primal thing to play fight that's in our genes, especially in boys' case.

I know it might be hard to understand for someone who's not a teenager, we are a confusing bunch after all, but it's really not a sign of being an idiot :p

They're not always as violent as I said in my post, but they horse around jokingly a lot, as do nearly all the guys I know of all ages :happy:

I don't think Matt does what he does in the same way though, I think it's more a spur of the moment kind of thing, and I doubt he was aiming for Dom. Well at least I hope he wasn't :LOL:

My apologies. I don't think it's spur of the moment with Matt as I believe he's done it for a very long time. I don't want him to grow up in the sense that I think he should stop clowning around; I think he should take seriously the possible harm he could do to a man he obviously cares about. I'm a big Dom fan and I'd rather he weren't hurt. Matt can smack his bum any time he wants - now THAT'S funny - but I wish he would stop throwing things at him.:(

My apologies. I don't think it's spur of the moment with Matt as I believe he's done it for a very long time. I don't want him to grow up in the sense that I think he should stop clowning around; I think he should take seriously the possible harm he could do to a man he obviously cares about. I'm a big Dom fan and I'd rather he weren't hurt. Matt can smack his bum any time he wants - now THAT'S funny - but I wish he would stop throwing things at him.:(

Trust you to approve of the BellDom antics, but not the things that the crowd really cheers for (guitar throws). Besides, Stade de France was probably the first time in like 10+ years that Dom actually got hit by a guitar. It's not a frequent occurence since Matt is usually good about not getting them close to him, and Dom being good at dodging them.

Trust you to approve of the BellDom antics, but not the things that the crowd really cheers for (guitar throws). Besides, Stade de France was probably the first time in like 10+ years that Dom actually got hit by a guitar. It's not a frequent occurence since Matt is usually good about not getting them close to him, and Dom being good at dodging them.

I approve of anything that doesn't really physically hurt Dom, and Matt only has to hurt him once. Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it never will. I don't understand why the crowd cheers to see someone of whom they are fans having a guitar thrown at them.

If you think about it, he's only been injured once by flying guitars, and if you compare that to the amount of times Matt's thrown them, I think he's gotten off pretty lightly :LOL:

I'm sure Matt didn't meant to hurt him :p

Boy's will be boy's anyway; I have friends who will run up and punch each other in nuts then both laugh about it :facepalm:

Oh, yeah, I'm in my 30's and all my male friends act the same way. They punch each other, make fun of each other and act like they're 10 years old sometimes. So I know that's how guys are. I'm also not saying that Matt should stop his stage antics like guitar bashing but he should be more careful when it comes to potentially hurting his band mate. You never see him throw it at Chris--why is it always in Dom's direction? He may not have ever seriously hurt him with a flying guitar but it could happen. That's all I'm saying really--why tempt fate and all?

I approve of anything that doesn't really physically hurt Dom, and Matt only has to hurt him once. Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it never will. I don't understand why the crowd cheers to see someone of whom they are fans having a guitar thrown at them.

Because for the most part, they don't come his way. And a bit of stage destruction is always fun.

I also hate the guitar elitists who are like "OMG MATT STOP RUINING YOUR BEAUTIFUL GUITARS; THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE AND NICE AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD THEM BOOHOO". Get the fuck over yourselves.

I seriously have doubts that anybody could be killed by a flying guitar.

I seriously have doubts that anybody could be killed by a flying guitar.

Well it is very possible tbh. A flying guitar flying into your face can kill you although it is unlikely. But it won't be the guitar that kills you, it might be the fall on your head.

Because for the most part, they don't come his way. And a bit of stage destruction is always fun.

I also hate the guitar elitists who are like "OMG MATT STOP RUINING YOUR BEAUTIFUL GUITARS; THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE AND NICE AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD THEM BOOHOO". Get the fuck over yourselves.

There are children starving in Africa :mad:

Oh, yeah, I'm in my 30's and all my male friends act the same way. They punch each other, make fun of each other and act like they're 10 years old sometimes. So I know that's how guys are. I'm also not saying that Matt should stop his stage antics like guitar bashing but he should be more careful when it comes to potentially hurting his band mate. You never see him throw it at Chris--why is it always in Dom's direction? He may not have ever seriously hurt him with a flying guitar but it could happen. That's all I'm saying really--why tempt fate and all?

Because he knows chris will fucking destroy him

Meh. They're grown men. I'm sure if Dom had a problem with it they'd hash it out like grown ups.

Am I the only one who, watching the T2L making of, noticed Dom seems to keep a drum stick on hand for no reason other than to stab Bellamy?

I think they're used to each other. :p

My "man" is almost 30, and I'm STILL waiting for him to "grow up"... I'm not positive it really, actually happens.

It's also hard to tell, but one angle really makes it look like the guitar clipped a beam, and took a bit of a turn.

And there's no fucking way he could throw it anywhere near Chris. Throwing it as far as he did overbalanced him, and he failed twice before it launched. :LOL:

That's ok :p

I really don't think he purposely aims for Dom though, but each to their own :happy:

I think that we can all agree that Dom didn't enjoy being hit with a flying guitar, but when you think about it, it's happened, what, twice in their career?

I'm sure everyone has accidentally hurt one of their friends or even tried to hurt them and done more harm than they intended.

I think Dom's got off pretty lightly considering how much jumping around and throwing stuff Matt does; it could be worse :LOL: