What does Dom think of being a target for flying guitars?

Ekinox

Hey,

I was wondering if Dom ever mentioned anything about Matt throwing his guitars in his direction all the time? I know it would piss ME off, if I had been injured before : P

Did someone ever ask him on twitter maybe?

I recently read that Dom said he has tried to learn when to anticipate Matt throwing the guitars at him so he can try to avoid them. If it were me, though, I'd have had enough by now and would get up and go after him! I think it's crazy though and Matt should really stop. What if he seriously injures him? It's really not funny. Matt can smash up his guitar all he wants or bust up the kick drum, but just stop throwing shit at Dom already.

I recently read that Dom said he has tried to learn when to anticipate Matt throwing the guitars at him so he can try to avoid them. If it were me, though, I'd have had enough by now and would get up and go after him! I think it's crazy though and Matt should really stop. What if he seriously injures him? It's really not funny. Matt can smash up his guitar all he wants or bust up the kick drum, but just stop throwing shit at Dom already.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks this needs to stop. Seriously, Matt, he's meant to be your best friend. One day you're going to seriously injure him. It's not rock and roll; it's idiotic.:mad:

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks this needs to stop. Seriously, Matt, he's meant to be your best friend. One day you're going to seriously injure him. It's not rock and roll; it's idiotic.:mad:

When have rock and roll antics NOT been idiotic?

If you think about it, he's only been injured once by flying guitars, and if you compare that to the amount of times Matt's thrown them, I think he's gotten off pretty lightly :LOL:

I'm sure Matt didn't meant to hurt him :p

Boy's will be boy's anyway; I have friends who will run up and punch each other in nuts then both laugh about it :facepalm:

If you think about it, he's only been injured once by flying guitars, and if you compare that to the amount of times Matt's thrown them, I think he's gotten off pretty lightly :LOL:

Boy's will be boy's anyway; I have friends who will run up and punch each other in nuts then both laugh about it :facepalm:

Pretty much this.

Throwing/breaking shit isn't just a rock and roll thing, it's also a guy thing. :p

If Matt wasn't wanging people with his guitar, we'd all be complaining about how old and boring he was instead.

I'd be more concerned about their friendship by the fact that Matt had no idea where Dom actually lived, in a recent interview. :LOL:

I'd be more concerned about their friendship by the fact that Matt had no idea where Dom actually lived, in a recent interview. :LOL:
Not sure Dom wouldn't actually prefer that, as just a few months ago Matt almost gave away his address in a Q&A for Le Grand Journal :LOL:

Pretty much this.

Throwing/breaking shit isn't just a rock and roll thing, it's also a guy thing. :p

If Matt wasn't wanging people with his guitar, we'd all be complaining about how old and boring he was instead.

I wouldn't be complaining but then I am old and boring myself.:D Why do fans need antics when they have such great music?

That's a load of crap. Your friends sound like idiots but if they are aged 9 or 10 I wouldn't worry too much; they'll grow out of it. Matt is 35; it's time he grew up.:mad:

Pretty much this.

Thiiiisssss

I swear to god Muse fans are never happy :LOL:

Matt doesn't jump around a lot/stops his crazy antics: 'Omg muse r so boring'

Matt does jump around and says he will stage dive: 'Omg i hope matt falls and dies'

:facepalm:

That's a load of crap. Your friends sound like idiots but if they are aged 9 or 10 I wouldn't worry too much; they'll grow out of it. Matt is 35; it's time he grew up.:mad:

I wouldn't call it a load of crap, she had a good point. They are just boys, and with all the adreneline on stage of course they are going to do some crazy stuff, and as long as no one is seriously hurt then it's funny and entertaining and why should it stop with age!? I hate the whole 'they are 35 they are old time to stop' thing. Jeez 35 is not old.

I wouldn't call it a load of crap, she had a good point. They are just boys, and with all the adreneline on stage of course they are going to do some crazy stuff, and as long as no one is seriously hurt then it's funny and entertaining and why should it stop with age!? I hate the whole 'they are 35 they are old time to stop' thing. Jeez 35 is not old.

Look at his name :LOL:

First of all they're definitely not idiots, they're both very kind, intelligent people, and good friends of mine, thanks :)

They're both 16, and it would be safe to say that it's their way of bonding.

I think a lot of guys find it hard to hug or cuddle their friends due to fear of being labelled (and only society can be blamed for that) so it's kinda like their way of showing they care, if that makes sense. It's also an instinctual, primal thing to play fight that's in our genes, especially in boys' case.

I know it might be hard to understand for someone who's not a teenager, we are a confusing bunch after all, but it's really not a sign of being an idiot :p

They're not always as violent as I said in my post, but they horse around jokingly a lot, as do nearly all the guys I know of all ages :happy:

I don't think Matt does what he does in the same way though, I think it's more a spur of the moment kind of thing, and I doubt he was aiming for Dom. Well at least I hope he wasn't :LOL:

Edited by that-girl-over-there