The Scariest Muse Songs

TheRD101Person

Can believe no one has mentioned the ending of Space Dementia. Its extremely unnerving. Also Isolated System. No one mentioned Isolated System...

Isolated System is the epitet of hopelessness, although it's not scary. I sometimes listen to it when I'm down.

Unsustainable has some scary parts I guess, those weird chords and the reporter... Isolated System in a way too... Micro Cuts is pretty scary... And Space Dementia I guess. :stunned:

But, yes, Isolated System could be considered unnerving...especially the heartbeat fading away into nothing. That gets to me.

Space Dementia's been mentioned quite a bit, too.

But, yes, Isolated System could be considered unnerving...especially the heartbeat fading away into nothing. That gets to me.

Space Dementia's been mentioned quite a bit, too.

"Fact Check" award goes to...

• 3 weeks later...

Micro Cuts is pretty scary, especially when you listen to it while a storm is going on outside.

Gotta say I always found the live version of Isolated System scarier than the album version, mostly because the monologue about the transmissions in different languages.

Recess is pretty mind screwy.

The ultimate scariness though is Megalomania. TAAAAAKE OFF YOUR DISGUIIIIIISE, I KNOW UNDERNEEEEATH... IT'S MEEEEEEE!!!! And the last minute of the song, period is just terrifying, especially with that final blare of the organ.

Micro Cuts is pretty scary, especially when you listen to it while a storm is going on outside.

Gotta say I always found the live version of Isolated System scarier than the album version, mostly because the monologue about the transmissions in different languages.

Recess is pretty mind screwy.

The ultimate scariness though is Megalomania. TAAAAAKE OFF YOUR DISGUIIIIIISE, I KNOW UNDERNEEEEATH... IT'S MEEEEEEE!!!! And the last minute of the song, period is just terrifying, especially with that final blare of the organ.

You get scared quite easily.

• 2 weeks later...