2013.07.19-Brann Stadion, Bergen, Norway

blisshysteria76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the double post, but Datarock have been confirmed as support. Got an email from Bergen Live earlier this morning, times are:

Gates open: 6:00 p.m.

Datarock: 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Muse: 8:30 p.m. to 10:40 p.m.

Also a new seating/standing plan:

BS_Muse_innganger.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

'T was brilliant. When Supremacy came on, and the giant fireball appeared, we were just roaring.

And they played so many songs. I mean, I've read so much here that they are lazy and such. But they must have played more now than they did 3 years ago.

Haha, brilliant. Was that you filming? We felt the heat from the fireball before we saw it; had to turn around to see it.

And I agree, I've never heard an as good Panic Station. There were too many good things to count.

Yeah, you can hear my pathetically girly scream as well :LOL: This was my 5th gig of this tour and 5th time seeing the fireball and I still screamed :$

It was a nice crowd too - much more chilled out and relaxed than I'm used to, no pushing/shoving/surging, just people singing and dancing and taking it all in.

Here's a few more videos that I took:

VEQg7Im9kTM

Thanks for posting them! You make me relive the awesomeness that was the concert. The audio from your device isn't half bad, either.

Yeah, there wasn't that much pushing and intrusive people, but I tell you, those people almost ruin my day, even though I know it supposedly happens all the time at rock concerts. We had about 5 or 6 of them. The incredible cheek.

Where did you go on tours earlier? Was it your first Muse gig in Scandinavia? I imagine we're a bit calmer than the rest, people didn't seem that wild (not enough alcohol).

But people slagging of the audience just don't get it, man! :( I think people started singing "Black holes and revelations" after Starlight. Was that the final act? I can't remember.