The flames and visuals with Supremacy in stadiums were cool but that song feels better when the sound is kept confined. Stadiums were too open for it.

I thought that about Dead Star as well tbh. It being daylight didn't help either.

It was boring in the stadiums imo, thought it was sick in arenas after Unsustainable.

The flames and visuals with Supremacy in stadiums were cool but that song feels better when the sound is kept confined. Stadiums were too open for it.

Yeah, I figured it'd be better at an indoor venue. I find it to be a pretty boring song in general though so I won't be bothered if it gets dropped.

I'll be surprised if its carried through to the next tour. Tbh I'll be surprised if Supremacy, which was a fucking single, is carried over, which is a shame as its a powerful beast live.

To be honest I think it will still be around as I think the next album will involve more 7 string guitars. I have nothing to back this up other than they have a greater range and we had two songs on the last album played on a 7 so I think we will have several this album. Which should mean more 7 string songs live I guess

Still just my random bet, plus I'm secretly in love with both of matt's 7 strings ;)

1. Take A Bow

2. Supremacy

3. Muscle Museum

4. Supermassive Black Hole (like the Big Weekend performance, with crunchy guitar tone and Matt singing the "SMBH" bits :D )

5. Citizen Erased

6. United States of Eurasia

7. Spiral Static

8. Panic Station

9. Butterflies and Hurricanes

10. Bliss

11. Apocalypse Please

12. Hoodoo

13. Megalomania

14. Map of the Problematique

15. Interlude/Hysteria

16. MK Ultra (going into Freedom RATM riff)

17. Plug In Baby

18. Knights Of Cydonia

19. Exogenesis ii - Cross Pollination

20. Hyper Music

21. Time Is Running Out

22. New Born

23. Stockholm Syndrome

Edited by Unidentifiable

Why break the piano section in half? Also, TIRO just doesn't work as a section closer for me at all.

Suppose :$ , on reflection I'd probably move B&H to the point before Spiral Static to provide better transition. I just think too many piano at once wouldn't be ideal.

And I know TIRO in that position isn't for everyone. I just think it ends well, and doesn't transition very well into other songs

Edited by Unidentifiable

Dracula Mountain

MK Ultra

Map Of The Problematique

Hysteria

New Born

Assassin (Ext.)

City Of Delusion

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Ruled By Secrecy

United States Of Eurasia

Sunburn

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Forced In

Bliss (Ext.)

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Knights Of Cydonia

-----

Dead Star

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

-----

Muscle Museum

Survival

That, to me, is pretty much absolute perfection.

Dracula Mountain

MK Ultra

Map Of The Problematique

Hysteria

New Born

Assassin (Ext.)

City Of Delusion

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Ruled By Secrecy

United States Of Eurasia

Sunburn

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Forced In

Bliss (Ext.)

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Knights Of Cydonia

-----

Dead Star

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

-----

Muscle Museum

Survival

That, to me, is pretty much absolute perfection.

This is rather decent, good call on Ruled By Secrecy! I personally don't rate Survival, sounds like someone's idea of a Muse song instead of an actual Muse song. :rolleyes:

Glad it's changed since then, that has to be single handed the worst guitar tone I have ever heard, it was simply awful. I much prefer the super fuzzed up sound we have now :)

The tones for that gig overall were horrendous, check Sunburn and TIRO for that.