What would make a great opener/closer?

TheRD101Person

Which songs do well at pumping up the crowd in the beginning, and ending the concert with a bang?

I think they made a smart choice using Unsustainable the opener, because it really does get the crowd ready for what's about to come up. Though, I think one of their epics like KoC should be the closer.

Opener: Take a Bow, Unnatural Selection, Plug In Baby, Starlight (yes), Uprising, New Born, Dead Star, Map of the Problematique, any of their more energetic hits that I didn't already mention

Closer: Knights of Cydonia, not Survival, Stockholm Syndrome, Unnatural Selection (again), not Survival, Showbiz, Micro Cuts, the entirety of Exogenesis, not Survival, Citizen Erased

Opener: Take a Bow, Unnatural Selection, Plug In Baby, Starlight (yes), Uprising, New Born, Dead Star, Map of the Problematique, any of their more energetic hits that I didn't already mention

Closer: not Survival, not Survival, not Survival

wat

And Starlight opening? :chuckle:

Opener: Showbiz, New Born, Space Dementia, Micro Cuts, Dead Star, Apocalypse Please, Stockholm, Hysteria, Take a Bow, Map, Assassin/Debase, Knights, Glorious, Uprising (obviously with WATU), MK Ultra, Exo 1, Unsustainable (their best opener imo), Supremacy, Isolated System

Closer: Showbiz, Space Dementia, Micro Cuts, Stockholm, Take a Bow (their best closer imo), Knights, Bliss (ext.), Megalomania, Hyper Chondriac Music, Citizen Erased, Ruled by Secrecy, Survival, Redemption