2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

I don't think this gig is going to be particularly special! Not worth several hundred pounds!

We'll probably hear Isolated System live (as in performed) and might see the WWZ trailer played. But otherwise...it's just Muse and a medium sized albeit novel venue.

Yeah just checked my confirmation, but on the page to order it did say 18+ for quite a while, but they've now removed it.

As has the extortionate ebay seller, so someone may have reported them.

Sorry if itrubs some ppl up the wrong way but its me. I'm reporting EVERY LISTING. It's taking a while as there are so many but it has to be done. I'm fed up of not getting tickets to stuff that appear on eBay withing minutes. And the sellers who are axing ' unable to now make it ' that is COMPLETE BS coz why sell it for £175 when it was free? I can email ticket aster so they can put it back online or come on msg board.

Anyway I will be doing this everyday till Sunday as feels like the right thing to do so they don't profit:mad:

Sorry if itrubs some ppl up the wrong way but its me. I'm reporting EVERY LISTING. It's taking a while as there are so many but it has to be done. I'm fed up of not getting tickets to stuff that appear on eBay withing minutes. And the sellers who are axing ' unable to now make it ' that is COMPLETE BS coz why sell it for £175 when it was free? I can email ticket aster so they can put it back online or come on msg board.

Anyway I will be doing this everyday till Sunday as feels like the right thing to do so they don't profit:mad:

There also people selling tickets to the Emirates pretending they're for the Etihad.

I'll join in the ebay reporting. It's stupid how they're selling them at all.

Edit: Not sure how to file the report. What does this come under in the drop down menu?

Edited by Ami34

There also people selling tickets to the Emirates pretending they're for the Etihad.

That's disgusting!

Name and shame.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muse-Standing-Tickets-Manchester-Etihad-Stadium-Saturday-1st-June-IN-HAND-/221221852636?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item3381d995dc

Her pic blatantly shows emirates ticket. Report her. Check her other listings too, she's got more tickets.

Edited by Forgetyourlove

What's this about the gig being 18+? I'll be bringing my 16-year-old friend with me. The confirmation does indeed say "14 and under must be accompanied..." so I guess I'll just show that to them if they say anything.

Will she need to bring ID though, or is that just me?

Hello.

I'm an Italian guy living in London.

I'm trying to take tickets for 2 hours, without success.

Anyone can help me? :(

And does anyone have tickets thah can not use ?

please answer to me :(

I'll join in the ebay reporting. It's stupid how they're selling them at all.

Edit: Not sure how to file the report. What does this come under in the drop down menu?

file as category: prohibited and restricted items

reason: other prohibited or restricted items

detailed reason: event ticket resales

hope this helps :)

Good idea - I am definitely in on this - have already started working my way down the list. So wrong. Especially when some of the tickets are being sold by accounts that clearly sell tickets on a regular basis. Ebay need to clamp down on people like that! :mad:

Good idea - I am definitely in on this - have already started working my way down the list. So wrong. Especially when some of the tickets are being sold by accounts that clearly sell tickets on a regular basis. Ebay need to clamp down on people like that! :mad:

I know!!! And once they've been reported they are monitored for ticket selling in future. I mean it s not gna stop them but they will have to open a new account and their seller rating will go down to zero so will be harder for them to shift tickets hopefully. eBay, ticket master, see tickets etc don't really care as they make a profit either way, it's only the actual people that want to go that loose out in the end so it makes sense that we should be the ones to try and make it as difficult as possible for the resales on eBay, gumtree etc. don't even get me started on how sites like viagogo p*** me off coz there are some well dodgy issues with official (not mentioning names so I don't get sued) selling tickets on there at sky high prices. They deny it but they reserve a certain amount to sell to these companies so they make a huge profit, on top of the fees they charge for emailing tickets!?! Wtf! How can it cost £2.50 to email a ticket. The fees for the Glastonbury ticket were ridiculous this year, when I first went to glas ticket was under 100 and fees reasonable, this year feels like iv sold a little bit of my soul to pay for the fees on the £200+ ticket :(

Sigh, I will just have to win the lottery and start my own festival hahaha I would only sell to fans, and would only charge the proper fee for the cost of posting. Also I would make it so that instead of charging £5-7 processing fee I would ask for a £2.50 donation to a charity. That way no one can say I am making a profit after the cost of ticket. And ticket would be reasonable to :)

Rant over

Mates managed to get me one. Fantastic news considering I just had the worst 3rd year final Oceanography exam ever.

Dead Star twice in a week would be enough to make a grown man moist.

Wohoo, when I first started reporting this morning there were 16 tickets, has now gone down to 9 and not coz they have been sold! eBay is taking them off, it's working

If we don't try nothing will happen.

Making life difficult for those scum of the earth will please me a little.

Thanks for the 'heads up'. I have also reported every listing that is currently on eBay x

I know!!! And once they've been reported they are monitored for ticket selling in future. I mean it s not gna stop them but they will have to open a new account and their seller rating will go down to zero so will be harder for them to shift tickets hopefully. eBay, ticket master, see tickets etc don't really care as they make a profit either way, it's only the actual people that want to go that loose out in the end so it makes sense that we should be the ones to try and make it as difficult as possible for the resales on eBay, gumtree etc. don't even get me started on how sites like viagogo p*** me off coz there are some well dodgy issues with official (not mentioning names so I don't get sued) selling tickets on there at sky high prices. They deny it but they reserve a certain amount to sell to these companies so they make a huge profit, on top of the fees they charge for emailing tickets!?! Wtf! How can it cost £2.50 to email a ticket. The fees for the Glastonbury ticket were ridiculous this year, when I first went to glas ticket was under 100 and fees reasonable, this year feels like iv sold a little bit of my soul to pay for the fees on the £200+ ticket :(

Sigh, I will just have to win the lottery and start my own festival hahaha I would only sell to fans, and would only charge the proper fee for the cost of posting. Also I would make it so that instead of charging £5-7 processing fee I would ask for a £2.50 donation to a charity. That way no one can say I am making a profit after the cost of ticket. And ticket would be reasonable to :)

Rant over

Haha yeah, "fees" are getting ridiculous nowadays - as if ticket prices aren't high enough already!

As you say, it won't stop it from happening but if enough people report these sellers it just makes it more difficult.

I don't really have anything against people selling tickets at face value - only a couple of days ago I had a couple of spare tickets for the Emirates on Sunday because my friends couldn't come and was in a panic trying to sell them to recover my costs - but even then you should really try to only sell to people you know so the tickets don't end up in the wrong hands. Luckily a couple of other friends took the tickets in the end.

But selling free tickets for a profit (however small) is utterly disgusting. Clearly these people never had any intention to attend the show, when there are plenty of people who will have missed out. Makes me sick.

Rant over

I don't know if you noticed but someone offered you a ticket a few pages back...