Bank of Muse

TobyLarone

I don't get the muse bank site..

You have to register, answer the question if you have been to a gig and if you did you get this site where you can see people assigning and a video.. And some poster winners.. Not sure how to win a poster.. I guess it's some sort of lottery after signing up? Well, fingers crossed I guess?

Seems to be an evolving project. I think the teaser was mostly to draw people in, which worked well. Overall, haven't even thought about the poster. It's just pure genius - the well-designed money, the fake bank, the incorporation into the show, etc. Also cool seeing how many people around the world are getting in on it. :happy:

Why would buying a Muse bill from a concert goer be any more wierd than buying, say, a Muse towel, or xmas ornament from the official store?

People like to own band merch, simple as that.

I swear, I have to clarify everything to you? :LOL:

Dude. Give up. You're trying to talk to a generation that grew up with electronic possessions. They don't remember pre-computers. :LOL:

I actually love this newest batch of photos. Behind the scenes has always appealed to me more than the straight concert shots. The indigo lit walkway is awesome, as is the shot of Dom in front of Charles. Plus, the bw photos have a real artistic quality. Makes Matt look more contemplative. Just great photography all around.

Why would buying a Muse bill from a concert goer be any more wierd than buying, say, a Muse towel, or xmas ornament from the official store?

People like to own band merch, simple as that.

I swear, I have to clarify everything to you? :LOL:

But you can dry yourself with a towel :( What can you do with a muso?

(I get wanted to have one, I don't get actually paying to get one. But then I also don't get paying for Muse baubles or other overpriced bits of plastic with a logo on it)