TobyLarone

Bank of Muse

I like it! :happy: It's just a nice little bonus thing, and a good way of getting stuff out to those who might not be as eager to find every little thing on bootleg sites or youtube as we are. And like you've all mentioned, I'd rather have the bank of Muse high quality stuff than the low quality ones that's already out there.

I don't understand why people complain about free things :rolleyes:

I guess it's just that you can't help feeling disappointed as a result of being over expectant of something.

being over expectant of something.
That's the first mistake :chuckle:

As mentioned before, this was obviously directed towards fans who may not be as involved as we are, and those type of things from Muse are never as good as they could be... take set lists for example ;)

Oh well.

That's the first mistake :chuckle:

As mentioned before, this was obviously directed towards fans who may not be as involved as we are, and those type of things from Muse are never as good as they could be... take set lists for example ;).

This. Some people don't have an account on the bootlegs site, or don't use Youtube, for them, a link with Undisclosed or Sunburn in direct download is a nice surprise.

Youtube? Isn't that the hipster thing that all those annoying Muse hardcores keep talking about? tbh I don't see the point.

Agitated and Yes Please. What THE FUCK?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?. I thought that was a joke post til I went and saw the set list. Can't believe I missed that last night.

Agitated and Yes Please. What THE FUCK?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?. I thought that was a joke post til I went and saw the set list. Can't believe I missed that last night.

yes you're late to the party.. pretty incredible heh

As the European tour is over we'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions to the bank. We hope you have enjoyed receiving the free gifts that we have made available over the course of the tour and hope that you will join us on our next endeavour, whatever that may be.

The global total of MUSOs raised has now reached 661,900 so we are very pleased to share with you a gallery of photos taken at Muse's recent show at Stadio Olimpico in Rome, Italy. This is just a taste of things to come from this show. Stay tuned...

Knew it, no more prizes from this thing.

This is just a taste of things to come from this show. Stay tuned...

Something more from this show? Hmm.

How?

Maybe they have a life and don't spend all of their time on the board. I know, it's scary but these people do actually exist.

Maybe they have a life and don't spend all of their time on the board. I know, it's scary but these people do actually exist.

I feel sorry for them.

Yeah, those ones with life give me the creeps

I don't believe you.

So many great photos :D.