Oh no! Big Freeze for Stade de France. :stunned:

Hope it isn't the new closer either. :LOL:

To be honest, I can see that working as long as they play a heavier song before it but we all know that if Starlight doesn't close, it would be the second last :rolleyes:

Oh no! Big Freeze for Stade de France. :stunned:

Hope it isn't the new closer either. :LOL:

To be honest, I can see that working as long as they play a heavier song before it but we all know that if Starlight doesn't close, it would be the second last :rolleyes:

no2t.gif

I wonder how many times besides Clash of the Titans and World War Z Muse has been asked to score the film and if they actually ever will make an original score for a film. I think it would push them out of their comfort zone just enough that it would be really unique and interesting compared to their last albums.

I wonder how many times besides Clash of the Titans and World War Z Muse has been asked to score the film and if they actually ever will make an original score for a film. I think it would push them out of their comfort zone just enough that it would be really unique and interesting compared to their last albums.

Clash of the Titans?

They were asked to make music for the movie (not sure if it was a full score), but they were intensively touring so they couldn't. 2009-2010 I think

Also, the movie was pretty bad, so being on tour might have been a convenient way to get out of it.

Archived