Wonder how no one has post a image of Matt carrying the Olympic torch while running away from a horde of zombies :LOL:

I actually saw that on Twitter the other day...

What do we know about this Marc Beltrami fellow? Has he scored anything else before?

:chuckle: So true. Yeah, it doesn't look that great. They should have held out for Elysium, that movie looks like it'll be amazing. :yesey:

Blomkamp :yesey:

:love: Maybe when he finally makes that Halo movie with Peter Jackson they can write some epic, badass symphony of awesome for the trailer :awesome:

Well every film he does seems to look more like Halo so I'm just giving it time.

If it wasn't for the title, I would actually think that Elysium was a halo movie.

No.

Lord of the Rings 4: The Re-Return of the King

We can have both :phu:

I honestly thought that "There will be no warning" was going to be part of the lyrics of a new song or something. Would sound pretty cool if used correctly. :LOL:

Yeah, what a let down.

It wouldn't be free to get down to London and then get back, possibly needing a hotel overnight for a 45 minute concert. Okay...

Don't mind Hopix, he's silly sometimes. Anyway seems like the gig is indeed 45 minutes. 8:30 to 9:15 I think.

Anyway seems like the gig is indeed 45 minutes. 8:30 to 9:15 I think.

Nah, it's only 30 mins. From the link:

**Please Read: Last entry for this event will be at 21:00. There will be no entry allowed after this time.

This is a World Premiere Performance event. Muse will be playing a 30 minute set.

And probably starting just after 9pm, as people are still allowed to enter until that time. Although that doesn't explain why doors are at 7pm... that would be two hours of just letting people into the venue :stunned: I'm still going regardless - it's 30 mins of great music for free, imo :D

My ears perked up when I heard this World War Z spot on TV Saturday. Is this actually bits & variation of Unsustainable, or just very similar? I thought we were gonna have IS in the TV spots & trailers. Maybe Unsustainable is part of the 14 minutes too?

Opinions? Take a look at 2nd clip: Law (music starts at :15)

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/174057-a-new-tv-spot-warns-of-the-impending-world-war-z

Is this actually bits & variation of Unsustainable, or just very similar?

nah, don't think so. it's probably part of the movie score. also, I doubt they'd bother remaking a song for the movie. (since they didn't bother making a new one:mad:)

Archived