tumblr_mn8wq0bwND1rz7cblo1_500.png

Rudimental and Phoenix have played there this week so i'm guessing its just a performance of something. But still i don't understand them flying their kit out there when they have a gig at the weekend if its nothing special

well le grand journal is filmed in paris.... and they are in cannes... hmmmm, this is even more interesting

Le Grand Journal is usually filmed in Paris, but every year they go to Cannes during the whole festival and broadcast the show live.

Every day a band plays a couple of songs on the set. By the way Muse already played at the Cannes film festival in 2000 :

I think the best guess is that they've written a new song and it will be used in the movie as the lead single from the sound track. It's not a score as the film already has one...and I'm pretty sure the band have taken up a part time job as minor characters in Hollywood films.

We talked to Olly after the gig. He said "hang on to your muse money because you'll need it in the next couple of days ;)"

We think it might have something to do with the Z thing. Maybe an we can buy tickets to the premiere with muse money or something?

We talked to Olly after the gig. He said "hang on to your muse money because you'll need it in the next couple of days ;)"

We think it might have something to do with the Z thing. Maybe an we can buy tickets to the premiere with muse money or something?

What if it's a new song and we need to unlock it like we did with IS?

Isn't the muse money just to do with the Muse Bank to unlock tour content?

What is Muse money?

Archived