Can't get a Randall RM4 Midi Fottswitch to work with my Diezel VH4 :-/

rust_relic

I imagine it's sending out the wrong CC number or whatever in relation to the actual amp channels. My blackstar uses a MIDI footswitch....to be honest I don't really know and not sure how you'd fix it either. Someone with more experience with MIDI like Tom may be more helpful

/helpful post

Have you tried this?

select 01 on your midi pedal. select channel one of the VH4. Now push “Store” twice. Voila’, it’s a midi program! Now select program change “02” on your pedal, switch the amp to channel two, hit “Store” twice, and suddenly you have a midi program with 2 program changes. Continue on until you run out of channels, about 2 more times.

http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/uploads/tx_ohelement/VH4englnew.PDF

ive looked deep into this when using my rocktron with the diezel, pretty much just got to use pc's when changing the channels. i really dont think any midi controller can control it using cc's. i dont think it reads them. id love to know what mute is :(

• 2 weeks later...
Had an email from Peter this morning and has sorted it out for me.....what a fantastic service!! :D

Peter is great, he snoops around the board and always offers direct help, one of the best companys i have ever dealt with, also the uk rep is a great guy.