Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

So I put on live at Rome, watched supremacy...then that finished and I was uninterested straight away and put in HAARP. Am now cranking Knights at full blast eagerly awaiting the rest of the set...there's no long term value in high quality picture if the setlist sucks!

Release the old live DVDs on bluray please!!

They could release a 320p 192kbps WMA encoded audio version of Earl's Court and I'd still pay for it.

HAARP and Hullabaloo could be interesting, but in the place of Glastonbury they could release Earl's Court. I wonder if it was recorded in film, HD, or SD?

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume it was not recorded in film.

They could release a 320p 192kbps WMA encoded audio version of Earl's Court and I'd still pay for it.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume it was not recorded in film.

I imagine it would have been HD, the cameras you can spot surely look beefy enough to at least do 1080 surely

Hello. Sorry if this has been discussed already but I've got a glitch on the blu-ray. Near the end of Explorers it starts to pixelate and then locks up. It won't advance unless you skip to the next song.

I have already returned it to Best Buy once, but the second copy does the same thing at the same spot. Is this a defect on all discs, is there a bad batch, how do I know which are the good ones? Anyone else have this going on?

I'm having the same problem on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player, and some Sony players won't play the disc at all. I replaced it 3 times and all have the same glitch at the same location. :(

Archived