Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Finally got round to watching the Blu-ray this afternoon, overall I really enjoyed it. There's no denying how brilliant the picture and sound is (for the most part, the bass in Hysteria sounded pretty weak) and the band (along with the great crowd) but in a brilliant performance. I still prefer the camera work of HAARP though, whatever happened to the mic stand cameras?

It's just a shame the set-list was so tame for the gig, I thought UD and Guiding Light were okay but Feeling Good was absolutely shocking. They should have swapped it with USoE.

Hey, sorry if this has already been pointed out, but I noticed that on both the CD and DVD Supremacy has a small, high pitched, digital "hiccup" around 4:10 (on the CD track)

You can also hear it on this Youtube video around 5:23

http://youtu.be/T8R2ltXi4pQ?t=5m19s

Just wondering if anyone else has heard this noise or if it's just my copy? :D

Anyone else think the audio goes at of sync with the video at times on the blu ray?

Kind of. Loved the b/w to color shots. The coffin scene though? Massive production, but then, I think it would have been fantastic to have been in an audience that size. I've only seen arena-sized gigs, but it seems like half the fun is being in an audience that loves muse and is having a hell of a time.

And SS...fucking awesome!

Hello,

Does anyone know everything Matt is saying to the camera when the pyramid goes down at the Vegas show after Stockholm Syndrome? I caught the first part where he says: "F..u. After that...can't understand it. anyone know?:erm::

i don't know, but i think there is already a Thread for.

Hello,

Does anyone know everything Matt is saying to the camera when the pyramid goes down at the Vegas show after Stockholm Syndrome? I caught the first part where he says: "F..u. After that...can't understand it. anyone know?:erm::

Why do you all start new threads for this? There's a thread, where you can ask that.

Archived