Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

The grayscale really is the worst part for me. Matt said in the interview that it was used to showcase the vibrancy of the stage colors by contrast. That's fine for songs like Follow Me where you can see in short bursts but surely having a giant chunk of the film without multi-channel color actually defeats the purpose they were trying to make.

The black and white absolutely pissed me off when I saw it.

Going into Follow Me (and to a lesser extent) KoC was somewhat cool if you look at it from the perspective Matt gave.

But, the rest of it (and again, even to an extent FM and KoC) was pointless, and unfortunately the most prominent impression I took away from the cinema was how much I hated the b/w scenes.

Guding Light was good in b&w imo.

I think it should have started off in b&w and then gradually add colour (slowly, like with the lightbulb) and then when the solo kicks in and all the confetti and stuff comes it should've gone into colour

I think it should have started off in b&w and then gradually add colour (slowly, like with the lightbulb) and then when the solo kicks in and all the confetti and stuff comes it should've gone into colour

Agreed.

There was no reason why Feeling Good and the first half of UD were in monochrome. It was fine for Animals and the Harmonica intro, and I like the idea for Guiding Light above, but the remaining black and white film was pointless.

I dunno if this has been mentioned but I just realised they've put in on spotify, and is it just me or does Matt sing 'Love eeez our resistance' in such a weird accent!?

A singer once told me that if you want to sing good, you should replace the i's (as pronounced in 'is') with e's, since that sounds better. So maybe that's the reason he does this. But there are some people on here with more knowledge about singing who can probably tell this isn't true. Also, in that case he would do it always and not just in that part during one gig.

A singer once told me that if you want to sing good, you should replace the i's (as pronounced in 'is') with e's, since that sounds better. So maybe that's the reason he does this. But there are some people on here with more knowledge about singing who can probably tell this isn't true. Also, in that case he would do it always and not just in that part during one gig.

Changing vowels is definitely helpful. (Doesn't necessary sound better but it's easier to sing) But in this case it's a super easy note though.

Archived