Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Uh, what are you even on about?

If you by a second Hullabaloo mean songs from that era, then obviously that would be idiotic, and no one sensible expects that. If you mean a release with a MIX of recent singles and more obscure stuff...uh actually nothing on the Hullabaloo DVD was very obscure. I'm not sure what you're talking about at all.

But anyway, not everything has to be black or white. It's not totally, 100% commercially viable pop vs Zepp. There can be a middle ground. And do you know where we can find proof of that? At almost every single Muse gig at the T2L tour...aside from Rome.

I don't know what a second Hullabaloo means, but there is most definitely an aspect of 'what could have been' - even if you take Rome as an example. Just by including Map, Unsus, Stockholm, I think they could have improved the release by a fair a bit and I think that's can be proved by the overwhelmingly negative reaction to the track listing when it was announced.

I don't know what a second Hullabaloo means, but there is most definitely an aspect of 'what could have been' - even if you take Rome as an example. Just by including Map, Unsus, Stockholm, I think they could have improved the release by a fair a bit and I think that's can be proved by the overwhelmingly negative reaction to the track listing when it was announced.

I know, that was my point.

Just because we were disappointed, it doesn't mean that we were expecting a release of 100% rarities. There is nothing wrong with expecting the gig & release to actually represent what Muse were like live this tour.

Actually, I know the persistence of MWAH has been getting a bit of stick on here, but the moment on the DVD where Chris plays it towering over the dead actor after animals is probably one of my favourite bits.

OH YEAH :love::facemelt:

But then, I have always loved MWAH before Knights, it's like...well, it fits better than anything I could ever fathom :yesey:

(imo, obviously...if you [whoever] disagree, you do, and I don't give a shit :p)

Actually, I know the persistence of MWAH has been getting a bit of stick on here, but the moment on the DVD where Chris plays it towering over the dead actor after animals is probably one of my favourite bits.

Yeah, I remember unexpectedly quite liking at on the stadium tour because of that. I still needs to be dropped after this tour though.

I wouldn't even want another Hullabaloo, what I did want was an uncut, unedited version. Maybe over multiple discs if it had to be. Also, less kissing.

Yeah I don't get why they bother cutting stuff - especially if they're gonna stick Stockholm and Unsustainable on as extras at different gigs anyway. It was only a two hour show (I presume, the one I went to was), it would fit onto a single disc.

And I actually expected more kissing after reading all the complaints on here before watching it :LOL:

Yeah I don't get why they bother cutting stuff - especially if they're gonna stick Stockholm and Unsustainable on as extras at different gigs anyway. It was only a two hour show (I presume, the one I went to was), it would fit onto a single disc.

And I actually expected more kissing after reading all the complaints on here before watching it :LOL:

This whole notion of cutting songs from live releases is really annoying. Black Sabbath did it this year too and even worse, made fans fork out an extra $30 for the box set just to get the complete show. Rush did it for the theatrical release of their DVD this year (but at least the DVD showed the complete show plus some soundcheck footage). Also the whole over two hours thing is a stupid excuse, Rush's gigs clock in at just 10 minutes shy of three hours and we get the full gigs on DVDs.

This whole notion of cutting songs from live releases is really annoying. Black Sabbath did it this year too and even worse' date=' made fans fork out an extra $30 for the box set just to get the complete show. Rush did it for the theatrical release of their DVD this year (but at least the DVD showed the complete show plus some soundcheck footage). Also the whole over two hours thing is a stupid excuse, Rush's gigs clock in at just 10 minutes shy of three hours and we get the full gigs on DVDs.[/quote']

What really annoys me is when bands release the full show on blu-ray but cut stuff on DVD (Foals, I'm looking at you). It's like you're being rewarded for having more up-to-date technology. Surely the increased quality is enough to justify the increased price.

Actually that opens a whole can of worms of bonus tracks on certain audio formats too, all money-grabbing bullshit

What really annoys me is when bands release the full show on blu-ray but cut stuff on DVD (Foals, I'm looking at you). It's like you're being rewarded for having more up-to-date technology. Surely the increased quality is enough to justify the increased price.

Actually that opens a whole can of worms of bonus tracks on certain audio formats too, all money-grabbing bullshit

Haven't bought a DVD in ages since I've upgraded but I can definitely see how that'd be a pain.

And yeah the bonus tracks thing gets on my tits too. I always get the standard editions of CDs anyways, songs are cut from albums for a reason.

Maybe the DVD doesn't have enough space?

So I made a multicam of Unsustainable using the audio from the end credits. Don't know if someone's already done that but yeah.

Also, I noticed that you could see a couple of "Don't Erase Citizen" signs. It makes me happy to know that #GuidingLightforItaly's victory over its domestic competitor is documented clearly in 4k.

Yeah but it came back in another continent. Guiding Light was full scale victory.

Also, I actually really liked the video. I have complaints. Mix was a bit muddy at times (more towards the beginning). The camera work was very static and sometimes it didn't work. That overdub in Survival was laughable, and most of all the amount of black & white was incredibly over-excessive.

But surprisingly the setlist and some of the choices like crowd noise and stuff didn't bother me that much. Potato-face said a few days ago he'd rather have a good show than a good setlist and they really played well that night. Might be my favorite recorded Panic Station. SMBH was pretty beefy. As was Supremacy. Knights was pretty strong.

It was definitely about the "show" and letting the viewers see it.

It seems to have slipped past their strict detectors (only got a "matched content" notice). Here it is. I did a ghetto as fuck method of recording the audio so I was only able to get a mono recording. Hope that doesn't bother anyone.

[YT]

[/YT]

To try and blend in better, I attempted to copy the editing style of the official release. More static shots than I usually do in multi-cams.

It seems to have slipped past their strict detectors (only got a "matched content" notice). Here it is. I did a ghetto as fuck method of recording the audio so I was only able to get a mono recording. Hope that doesn't bother anyone.

[YT]

[/YT]

To try and blend in better, I attempted to copy the editing style of the official release. More static shots than I usually do in multi-cams.

Gotta love the split-screen :LOL:

Hello. Sorry if this has been discussed already but I've got a glitch on the blu-ray. Near the end of Explorers it starts to pixelate and then locks up. It won't advance unless you skip to the next song.

I have already returned it to Best Buy once, but the second copy does the same thing at the same spot. Is this a defect on all discs, is there a bad batch, how do I know which are the good ones? Anyone else have this going on?

Hello. Sorry if this has been discussed already but I've got a glitch on the blu-ray. Near the end of Explorers it starts to pixelate and then locks up. It won't advance unless you skip to the next song.

I have already returned it to Best Buy once, but the second copy does the same thing at the same spot. Is this a defect on all discs, is there a bad batch, how do I know which are the good ones? Anyone else have this going on?

Have you tried it in another blu ray player?

Archived