Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Does anyone know at which show muse performed that blackout performance where Matt while lying down grabs the hand of that acrobat lady?

If it was from the Rome show then it's a shame that they didn't include the performance, would have been so awesome to see that.

For Xmas maybe? With US in the arenas...

Why not just give us the Zepp gig for Xmas, but then again it's muse it will never happen

They gave us the (almost) full Seattle gig for free :musesign: and this tour they recorded Saitama for television :musesign: :musesign:

And i predict the Zepp will be a future release.

They gave us the (almost) full Seattle gig for free :musesign: and this tour they recorded Saitama for television :musesign: :musesign:

And i predict the Zepp will be a future release.

Seeing what we got last year for xmas, plus the fact that we just got a dvd/blu-ray. I don't think it's going to be anything big, maybe the zepp thing will get released when the actual anniversary comes in 2014

Seeing what we got last year for xmas, plus the fact that we just got a dvd/blu-ray. I don't think it's going to be anything big, maybe the zepp thing will get released when the actual anniversary comes in 2014

Pretty much that. As i already said, my predictions are Blackout from the Rome outtakes and Unnatural Selection from arena tour for Xmas.

Zepp will be released next year or with the 7th album.

I'm really sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I don't remember.. so...

Is the Survival... hah jk

Does anyone else have the impression that the Uprising "oi's" are overdubbed too?

They have to be, they are a lot more prominent than any gig/recorded version I've seen.

Archived