Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Yeah, I initially went to my local HMV (uk) and they didn't stock it. So possibly just released online only? Not sure.

I finally found a copy in a store quite by accident... About an hour away from home.

So, definitely sold in stores... just not a lot of them.

people holding their fucking smartphones instead of acting like a fucking crowd - FAIL.

I had to watch much of the '10 gig off of people's cell phone screens while they made shitty, unfocused videos.

It still pisses me off to no end, but I've never been to a gig that hasn't looked like a brick wall of cell phones and it's starting to feel normal.

If only all cameras could be banned at gigs.

"but waaah I need memories"

Most of the gigs I went to, they were. There's big signs up, and they were confiscating camera batteries and memory cards at a lot of them.

Unfortunately, now that people's cameras are also their phones, they seem unwilling to actually enforce the rules.

Back in my day, if you wanted to bring a camera to a gig, you had to hide it in your giant cleavage and work for it. :phu:

(Don't ask where the film had to go...)

Camera work is shoddy, not being professional and all. But I see more interesting shots in only a few minutes than I've seen in the few videos from the Rome portion so far.

Sounds like a nice SS performance.

Definitely. I enjoyed the SS portion of this Blu-Ray than anything else on there. Except for maybe Animals/Survival.

Definitely. I enjoyed the SS portion of this Blu-Ray than anything else on there. Except for maybe Animals/Survival.

I haven't seen those so I'll at least look forward to that.

Also, when you really think of it Muse seem to do a lot of annoying cuts in every release except Hullabaloo. Absolution Tour cut out Citizen and Stockholm which were arguably the best performances of the night (and one was the closer, and the whole thing was just taken from the TV broadcast).

Then HAARP lost CoD, Bliss, CE, Sunburn, Forced In,... When you compare the losses they're not too different. Maybe it's just these wounds are fresh.

I haven't seen those so I'll at least look forward to that.

Also, when you really think of it Muse seem to do a lot of annoying cuts in every release except Hullabaloo. Absolution Tour cut out Citizen and Stockholm which were arguably the best performances of the night (and one was the closer, and the whole thing was just taken from the TV broadcast).

Then HAARP lost CoD, Bliss, CE, Sunburn, Forced In,... When you compare the losses they're not too different. Maybe it's just these wounds are fresh.

Agreed. Cutting SS/New Born or whatever it was that night was a ridiculous decision but so were the ones you referenced above but at least this time it wasn't that bad of a cut like it was with HAARP and Absolution Tour.

Anyone with the DVD (not BluRay) notice the skip in the middle of Madness? I thought I just got a bad disc, but exchanged it for a new one at Best Buy and it skips in the same exact spot. This doesn't happen on the BluRay version I have, but I bought DVD because my car plays DVD 5.1 ...

If they sent a batch that is defective, that not only sucks for us, but will suck for sales as well... for example, I am returning mine tomorrow for a full refund.

Archived