Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

well that was outright fucking terrible.

kissing couples during Explorers- FAIL. closing with starshite - FAIL. not including SS and Unsustainable - FAIL. guiding light - FAIL. lightbulb - FAIL. stupid overdramatic acting bullshit - FAIL. madness - FAIL. people holding their fucking smartphones instead of acting like a fucking crowd - FAIL.

the only good thing about that was Morgan rocking the cabasa. that was pretty damn awesome, though.

Finally had time to watch this today. It really looks like Stockholm Syndrome is from more than one gig. Especially the bit where Matt is shouting nonsense at he camera cause the beat seems to change but it could have been when Chris took over on the drums. And Matt's hair looks different in a few shots compared to the main ones. Might just be the angles though. Still an epic performance!

Bastard .mu shop still hasn't sent my order :mad::mad: I don't know why I bother with them - theirs is the worst service ever! I could have been watching/listening to this by now if I'd gone to HMV on Monday and just bought it. Pre-orders are a waste of time and certainly no guarantee that you'll actually get them item :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to watch this again since the screening cos no matter how bad the set it still helped me relive the summer tour memories, which were a lot of fun. Still pissed about the CD tracklist though :facepalm: haha.

kissing couples during Explorers- FAIL. closing with starshite - FAIL. not including SS and Unsustainable - FAIL. guiding light - FAIL. lightbulb - FAIL. stupid overdramatic acting bullshit - FAIL. madness - FAIL. people holding their fucking smartphones instead of acting like a fucking crowd - FAIL.

the only good thing about that was Morgan rocking the cabasa. that was pretty damn awesome, though.

Ha you hit the nail on the head here

Yes.

So many smartphones out you'd think the crowd was endlessly asking for an encore -__-

Could they have played a more terrible setlist? By the gods...I'm just going to watch HAARP and forget this even exists.

Pretty much every reason I cba with it.

I'm sure the vast majority spend more time watching gigs through their smartphone than, you know, actually enjoying the music.

"I'm perfectly capable of enjoying the gig while filming it"

Yeah, shame that the same can't be said for the band or the people without cameras who were hoping to see something/be part of an active audience.

"I'm perfectly capable of enjoying the gig while filming it"

Yeah, shame that the same can't be said for the band or the people without cameras who were hoping to see something/be part of an active audience.

Maybe you're supposed to watch through the camera screen too, so then you get your own impersonal multi-cam with a very specific view of the action...

I usually just snap a few pictures and put my phone away again, go enjoy the gig!

Yeah, same. Or I just record part of one song that has a big singalong or something. So it's not like I'm biased because I myself don't see the point in using the camera.

But it really isn't worth it when the you can see where live music is heading. Just fucking ban it all and force us to enjoy what's in front of us at the time.

Finally had time to watch this today. It really looks like Stockholm Syndrome is from more than one gig. Especially the bit where Matt is shouting nonsense at he camera cause the beat seems to change but it could have been when Chris took over on the drums. And Matt's hair looks different in a few shots compared to the main ones. Might just be the angles though. Still an epic performance!

I've been saying this for a while. Even if you ignore the in pyramid stuff, there's shots where you can clearly tell it's in a different arena. A friend of mine was seen in the Liquid State in Dallas video, and after some investigating, she realized that the part she was in was actually from Manchester.

Just watched the whole thing on YouTube. It was really great and I think most of the bitching about it is undue.

The mix and performance are awesome : vocal distortion in Supremacy, slight improv on the Panic Station riff, beefy chorus in Plug In Baby (and so on) make those better than usually.

I was amazingly surprised at how good Guiding Light sounded, and it is very enjoyable to see Matt laughing and fucking about with the camera and doing that coffin thing during Undisclosed. It really seems ironic and funny to me. Also the b&w into colour in was well done.

Yes, it woud have been better with Stockholm and Unsustainable (and Liquid State) but it's definitely a great concert. I'll buy it.

Archived