Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

My Blu Ray still hasn't arrived. I anybody else still waiting? Should I be worried? :(

Probably not, sometimes shit just happens. My (and quite a few other people IIRC) deluxe T2L pre-order didn't arrive until about a week after it was released. Something might have gone wrong but I'd give it a good few days before getting worried.

Imagine what its gonna be like if/when they use drones to carry packages.

I'd imagine air travel would be easier than going around driving points.

I ordered mine with other things so I don't think I'll be getting it soon. Won't have time until after exams anyways.

So the "extras" are totally not where they say they're from.

Saw a friend in Liquid State in "Dallas"... except she wasn't barrier at Dallas, she was for Manchester however.

but the US arena tour/uk stadium tour had different stages... they wont have taken footage of the crowd from one gig and used the rest of the footage from another? I was barrier for Manchester as well...

although... :logic:

but the US arena tour/uk stadium tour had different stages... they wont have taken footage of the crowd from one gig and used the rest of the footage from another? I was barrier for Manchester as well...

although... :logic:

This is from the extras. The North American/UK Arena tours all looked the same,

Probably not, sometimes shit just happens. My (and quite a few other people IIRC) deluxe T2L pre-order didn't arrive until about a week after it was released. Something might have gone wrong but I'd give it a good few days before getting worried.

I wish I'd just bought it from a shop in person. I wouldn't mind half as much but I was charged immediately the full price for the item so they've had my money since October whilst I have nothing. Pre-ordering is a racket, and I wont be doing it again. :(

So the "extras" are totally not where they say they're from.

Saw a friend in Liquid State in "Dallas"... except she wasn't barrier at Dallas, she was for Manchester however.

Its super obvious and I'd take it as basically how the section is headed as "US Arenas" the footage is from many arena shows, and the synced audio performance is from the one listed. In Unsustainable Dom changes outfits back and forth like 3 times from the white sleeveless shirt to the red suit.

Also at the end they show the pyramid dropping down closing them for an encore and then the next shot matt is holding his guitar up in plain view no pyramid and walks off stage left as chris with his glowing led bass is stage right definitely not under any pyramid.

Not sure how the sales are collected for this type of release, however I believe its up to the record company which chart the want to be eligible for - but I may be wrong.

However it is showing in the 'Album' chart this week and at the midweeks its not done well at all #30. Just taking a guess based on the fact that #5 sold 18k, I would estimate sales to be below 5k possibly even 3k - which is dreadful midweek position when considering Muse sales trail off quickly generally and there is no promotion/has been no promotion to keep sales up.

As I say though - I'm not sure if these are combined sales of all release formats or just CD release. I would assume it is a combined release, which means piss poor really.

For comparison HAARP went GOLD (100k granted over time - sold around 30-40k on first week I think) - but charted at number 2 on first week of release. At this rate Live at Rome will never ever reach that.

Also the above is UK only.

Not sure how the sales are collected for this type of release, however I believe its up to the record company which chart the want to be eligible for - but I may be wrong.

However it is showing in the 'Album' chart this week and at the midweeks its not done well at all #30. Just taking a guess based on the fact that #5 sold 18k, I would estimate sales to be below 5k possibly even 3k - which is dreadful midweek position when considering Muse sales trail off quickly generally and there is no promotion/has been no promotion to keep sales up.

As I say though - I'm not sure if these are combined sales of all release formats or just CD release. I would assume it is a combined release, which means piss poor really.

For comparison HAARP went GOLD (100k granted over time - sold around 30-40k on first week I think) - but charted at number 2 on first week of release. At this rate Live at Rome will never ever reach that.

Also the above is UK only.

Probably sold 4k.

Ha.

Ugh, when watching on my PC the disc cuts out during Madness... dual layer issue?

Yes, it's the layer switch. Filmed in state of the art 4K, DVD authored by a bunch of fecking amateurs...:rolleyes:

Oh - edited to add. Why is the UK/European DVD mastered in NTSC video? Clearly the reason is to save the studio money and release one disc across the world, but it means we get worse picture quality than we're entitled to expect. Poor show.

Archived