Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

That's cool... maybe Dom's cameraman? Either that or had to go early to get changed into his ninja suit.

Wow, just saw SS on the extras

Terrible editing.

Clear that it wasn't just shot at one location.

Still have to wait to see this for myself, but since hearing about the guitar toss, I have been wondering if that was edited in from a different show than the Vegas one.

I don't think it was faked before a show, though.

And yeah, I would assume Dom was getting into that silly red suit.

Still have to wait to see this for myself, but since hearing about the guitar toss, I have been wondering if that was edited in from a different show than the Vegas one.

I don't think it was faked before a show, though.

And yeah, I would assume Dom was getting into that silly red suit.

It's not just the guitar toss, it's pieced throughout the entire thing, where you can see a crowd behind the stage in some shots, and then others it's draped off, or in one shot he's clearly not on the thrust stage yet, and then BAM he's magically there.

It's not just the guitar toss, it's pieced throughout the entire thing, where you can see a crowd behind the stage in some shots, and then others it's draped off, or in one shot he's clearly not on the thrust stage yet, and then BAM he's magically there.

Didn't you know he can teleport?

I can see why they pieced in an under the pyramid scene, if this one was more interesting... but I wonder what the reasoning was for the rest of it.

It wasn't as cheesy as I'd expected. The concept of the power station/banker/petrol lady/lightbulb came through a lot better when watching the show as a whole rather than in snippets on youtube. It was my first time seeing the coffins during UD though and that was so so bad :facepalm:

Archived