Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Australia's release date gt bought forward to the 29th for some reason, my JB HiFi just came on Thursday, probably due to shipping luck :p

I've watched all of it now and SS is the highlight of the whole thing :p I think it's just disappointing that the editing hasn't been in line with what Tom has done on last live videos, the sweeping high quality shots are great and all, but they're tired and don't really compare to things like HAARP. It was probably difficult because motion sickness might have been an issue, but it's still a bit sad

Laziest presentation ever, basically :(

Yes! i was kinda shocked when i got it this morning. it's not even in a DVD case, it's in a really thin digipack. at least there is a booklet, but as you can see that one isn't that amazing either.

I just watched the bonus tracks from Las Vegas, i must say i kinda prefer the arena tour footage! i really like it. SS is amazing! especially in the pyramid bit. Matt is crazy! :LOL:

Unsustainable and Liquid State are great too. after seeing the arena tour footage in the way they filmed it, i would actually love to see a dvd of that. (but then not vegas but other show of the arena tour obviously). it's more messy than the stadium footage(i don't know how to describe it better. :LOL:)

The Road documentary is disappointing. no Muse shown at all. i would have loved to see some footage of the guys having fun backstage or some rehearsal stuff.

I eat cheese that is 50% visible mold... so, I readily admit I sometimes can't tell the difference.

(and now I'm hungry...)

After seeing the film in the theater, I was left thinking that I actually enjoyed much of the arena visuals more than the stadium ones, with the exception maybe of Uprising.

The scale of this production was simply amazing, though.

Still wanted to see that giant fucking robot.

And, I figured something went on in that pyramid at the end of the set when Matt's guitar came flying out of the side of it at the MN gig. :chuckle:

There's a couple of seconds of an interaction with Matt, and then all of a sudden Chris is playing drums and Morgan is on bass for the last riff. I was definitely surprised :LOL:

!

So if Chris is on drums and Morgan on bass, what is Dom doing? Strutting his stuff? haha

The DVD menu is really cheap and boring! No pictures or anything, and sadly no hidden extras like on Absolution and HAARP. The arena videos are great though :)

The cover looked pretty boring too. Seemed like a musebootlegs fan made cover taking a shot from flickr and putting the logo on it. It's cool for fan-made stuff, but would expect something more from a professional release.

Not many points for presentation it seems. Disappointing.

The cover looked pretty boring too. Seemed like a musebootlegs fan made cover taking a shot from flickr and putting the logo on it. It's cool for fan-made stuff, but would expect something more from a professional release.

Not many points for presentation it seems. Disappointing.

I couldn't believe that was the shot they chose for the cover...! There were so many better shots showcasing the crowd and stage setup...muse logic!

Archived