Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Uprising disappoints me though a lot! It's not close to enough beefy or powerful like at the concerts.

Uprising was the low point. It looked great in the cinema, so it seems that without the visuals, something is lost in translation. On the flip side, Explorers is better with just the audio. But since the release as a whole is outstanding, the rest of it more than makes up for it. Resistance, Supremacy, and SMBH particularly stood out for me.

Mine came today and I went straight to the extra footage.

The Road documentary is only about 5 minutes long and focuses solely on the setup crew and then the tech work in the shows themselves.

The real surprise was the footage of Stockholm Syndrome. By far my favorite thing on the entire DVD. They had a couple of cameras inside the pyramid when it went down, and the shots in there are priceless. There's a couple of seconds of an interaction with Matt, and then all of a sudden Chris is playing drums and Morgan is on bass for the last riff. I was definitely surprised :LOL:

Unsustainable and Liquid State are compiled from different shows, but they're still awesome.

Definitely worth it so far!

The real surprise was the footage of Stockholm Syndrome. By far my favorite thing on the entire DVD. They had a couple of cameras inside the pyramid when it went down, and the shots in there are priceless. There's a couple of seconds of an interaction with Matt, and then all of a sudden Chris is playing drums and Morgan is on bass for the last riff. I was definitely surprised :LOL:

:stunned: I have to see this.

Shame about the documentary though.

Yeah got mine 2day at a store in OZ. Extras are great esp SS. Def by far best thing on the dvd. Matt goes nuts in the pyramid. Great 2 see morgan get some cam time. Less than a week before I see them in Adelaide and then Sydney.

Please rip Stockholm (or all the extras if you want...) and upload them on yt.

Mine came today and I went straight to the extra footage.

The Road documentary is only about 5 minutes long and focuses solely on the setup crew and then the tech work in the shows themselves.

Unsustainable and Liquid State are compiled from different shows, but they're still awesome.

Definitely worth it so far!

Yeah got mine 2day at a store in OZ. Extras are great esp SS. Def by far best thing on the dvd. Matt goes nuts in the pyramid. Great 2 see morgan get some cam time. Less than a week before I see them in Adelaide and then Sydney.

Hi! You can upload some photos of your copy (CD, DVD, back, booklet, opened digipack)? Thanks!

which store?

edit - where are aussies finding it? a jbhifi in bris didn't have it tonight

What's the standard audio format for BD anyways? For DVD I think it was AC-3.

Found this

1.9 What audio codecs will Blu-ray support?

Linear PCM (LPCM) - up to 8 channels of uncompressed audio. (mandatory)

Dolby Digital (DD) - format used for DVDs, 5.1-channel surround sound. (mandatory)

Dolby Digital Plus (DD+) - extension of Dolby Digital, 7.1-channel surround sound. (optional)

Dolby TrueHD - lossless encoding of up to 8 channels of audio. (optional)

DTS Digital Surround - format used for DVDs, 5.1-channel surround sound. (mandatory)

DTS-HD High Resolution Audio - extension of DTS, 7.1-channel surround sound. (optional)

DTS-HD Master Audio - lossless encoding of up to 8 channels of audio. (optional)

Please note that this simply means that Blu-ray players and recorders will have to support playback of these audio codecs, it will still be up to the movie studios to decide which audio codec(s) they use for their releases.

Archived