Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

Weird choice of cinema venues...nothing in London at all.:erm: So I have the choice of either trekking out to Bluewater (yeah right :rolleyes:) or whizzing down to Reading (cosmopolitan vibey hotspot of Berkshire!) ...hm.

Ha I am balking at travelling 50 miles down the M4, when I have travelled to other countries see Muse. Oh the irony! However, as of tomorrow, I will not have a car :( so cannot go anyhow :'(

...although I might be able to get a train...argh will need to investigate logistics.

Damn you, Muse! *shakes fist* I thought this year's stress was over :rolleyes:

It's not really officially announced yet.. they haven't done a press release..

Some cinemas were bit too early with putting it up on their site, i guess.

So my guess is, tomorrow(well today here actually) they will announce it properly with a list of the cinema's and dates were it will be shown. so exciting though!

Was the event page on the showcase cinemas site removed? Can't find it anywhere.

It seems like it has been removed. I can't see it either, even when I googled "Muse showcase cinema", it did show up but it redirected me to the Showcase home page

Actually,I made a mistake.It should be November 11st because concert DVDs are usually released in the first monday after the theatrical release.

yeah sure, and other countries get the theatrical release one day after the DVD is out? :facepalm: I'm pretty sure that DVD/Blu-Ray and concert movie are two different things (also because the latter was shot in 4K). I'd say the DVD will be out for christmas, otherwise they would have announced/started to tease it already.

Booked my tickets for the cinema showings :D. £10.00 though, so fairly expensive - no doubt worth it though. All the screenings for the UK shows in the showcase cinemas are all 4K so it will be as it should be.

£10 isn't expensive unless you're used to getting discount? We usually have to pay £8-9 for an ordinary film.

Archived