Paris Station Fan Project - Stade de France 22/06

titoufou17

finnaly we have to change pawis in-> "paris" so the final project will be paris station and the final message in the banner will be : "you've arrived at paris station"

The french production of the gig wont any problems with the band or with muse's management (instead muse management had said nothing about the -w- / -r- things)

Maybe it's better because lots of fans don't understand the funny fact in pawis station (maybe our french humor ^^)

It was a idea we found about 4am since a night of preparation to make this project alive.

NOW the most importante thing is to realize this project

thanks for all your remarks

HOW TO GIVE ? -> 3 ways

► via BIC (Bank Identifier Code)

The BIC will be give to you in a private message on the facebook page of the project

https://www.facebook.com/sdfmuse2013?ref=hl

► via paypal to this email - adress : provostlucile@hotmail.fr

► via french post (for cheque o cash)

The adresse will be give to you in a private message on the facebook page of the project

PLEASE SHARE IT , we need you help

time to show how musers are great !

thanks in advance

It's too late now, but wouldn't it have been easier for you and clearer for everyone to create a crowdfunding page on kickstarter or Ulule, or any other similar website?

Anyway, glad you got rid of the 'pawis' thing because it was just bad (as a person who tends to have that speech impediment when speaking English I really find that joke boring and am constantly worried someone might say that I speak like that just because I'm a muser...)

Don't you mean widiculous?

ahahhah

It's too late now, but wouldn't it have been easier for you and clearer for everyone to create a crowdfunding page on kickstarter or Ulule, or any other similar website?

yeah you have right, we have a lot of things to think, and we make mistakes, but it's too late i think

Anyway, glad you got rid of the 'pawis' thing because it was just bad (as a person who tends to have that speech impediment when speaking English I really find that joke boring and am constantly worried someone might say that I speak like that just because I'm a muser...)

Sorry for thoses who were afected by our (bad) joke, as i already said we found this "joke" at 3am, since days of concertation and preparation of this project.

I'm french and when i talk in english is the same thing as you i guess ^^

After reading the four pages boww:stunned:.. I am so glad I'm over 25 years old

@titoufou17 bon courage mec !

Merci ! C'est pas évident de justifier le projet et les erreurs que on peut faire, heureusement on est plusieurs sur ce projet

There's also a project for 21st June:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/523628831002150/ Fan Project for June 21st!!! :D It consists in bringing some fluorescent bracelets to make it glow in the dark!

All the stadium is affected (that's why it's complicated to organize it) and everybody has to know it! We have not enough participants so we need your help! Even if you don't come, you can just talk about it to other musers!

So come on! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Try to make as well... We don't... Except if every muse fan can help us, a little.

We need help too. We're 2 Frenchies, froms South of France. We bet with friends and we have to have 1 000 000 like on our FB page to win !

Share & like here please:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Map-of-Your-Head-at-Stade-de-France-on-22062013/539381822780545?ref=notif&notif_t=page_new_likes

Merci @ tous ! Thanks you!

Try to make as well... We don't... Except if every muse fan can help us, a little.

We need help too. We're 2 Frenchies, froms South of France. We bet with friends and we have to have 1 000 000 like on our FB page to win !

Share & like here please:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Map-of-Your-Head-at-Stade-de-France-on-22062013/539381822780545?ref=notif&notif_t=page_new_likes

Merci @ tous ! Thanks you!

11 likes so far, this is obviously going to happen!

11 likes so far, this is obviously going to happen!

ahahah !

they choose a song they have never played except a bit part in KROQ in intro of starlight in 2007, ►

maybe with 11 likes it's possible....oh no sorry matt doesn't take his guitar in starlight anymore

Archived