Yeah boooooooi!

Weekend 1 Attendees:

agenthal

Shlebee

Weekend 2 Attendees:

agenthal

Edited by agenthal

You can tentatively count me in for whichever weekend Muse does :LOL:

I believe it's just like Coachella. So they'll be playing both weekends.

I believe it's just like Coachella. So they'll be playing both weekends.

Well damn it, they can't expect me to choose, can they? :LOL: Well, we'll see then :p

Well damn it, they can't expect me to choose, can they? :LOL: Well, we'll see then :p

I know how you feel. But I'm just going for weekend 1 over all. More people I know going to that weekend anyways. If only doing both weekends were an option for me....:rolleyes:

count me in for weekend 1 for now! :happy:

Yaaaaay I really hope you come and we can properly get some hang out time :D You better leave an extra day for enjoying Austin too!

Yaaaaay I really hope you come and we can properly get some hang out time :D You better leave an extra day for enjoying Austin too!

I'm definitely coming one of the weekends, just debating with Justin on which weekend to attend. And of course! I think we were looking at flying in the Thursday before the festival date and staying until Tuesday or Wednesday. You should give us some suggestions on some of the best Texas BBQ out there!

I'm definitely coming one of the weekends, just debating with Justin on which weekend to attend. And of course! I think we were looking at flying in the Thursday before the festival date and staying until Tuesday or Wednesday. You should give us some suggestions on some of the best Texas BBQ out there!

Stubbs or Franklin.

Second weekend is looking most likely for me at this point, but how sure are we that they'd play both weekends? I'd just hate to buy 2nd weekend tickets and find out it was pretty much for nothing hahaha

Dunno why you changed it to unconfirmed. Matt said it outright yesterday and I've know for about 5 months now that it was happening, was just waiting for confirmation. ;) Either way, May 7 you'll get your official announcement.

Second weekend is looking most likely for me at this point, but how sure are we that they'd play both weekends? I'd just hate to buy 2nd weekend tickets and find out it was pretty much for nothing hahaha

100%. Will be identical lineups both weekends like Coachella.

Saw this thread last night and so had an idea this was going to happen.

I know someone who works with the people that run Voodoo Festival in

New Orleans and he said they were trying real hard to bring Muse back

there but it never panned out and he said because they were doing

another huge festival and all the big US Festivals were announced except

Austin... so there you go.

The funny thing is, if you watch the stream above, after Matt says

"Austin City Limits" you can see the UH OH I am not suppose to

mention that yet look haha.. :LOL:

That is one gorgeous lineup. :facemelt: Consider me definitely confirmed for weekend 1, Haley. Haha.

Doubt I'll be going barrier for this festival. Too many other fantastic acts to be seen.

I'm trying to decide if I should go or not. Do you guys think they'll add more dates in October for texas? I know they have dates in September but none in Texas. I want to see them again during this tour but would prefer an arena show, but would be ok with the festival. Any thoughts?

I'm coming for Weekend 2. :happy: I don't know where I'm staying or how I'm getting there yet, but I'll figure it out eventually. Can't miss a lineup like this.

I'm coming for Weekend 2. :happy: I don't know where I'm staying or how I'm getting there yet, but I'll figure it out eventually. Can't miss a lineup like this.

Weekend two! :dance:

Ditto! I couldn't resist. I may stay through Monday and do some touristy stuff, but we'll see. See you there! :D